General [M]ayhem

General [M]ayhem (http://www.genmay.com/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.genmay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Zero Derp Energy has to be possible. (http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=836565)

dio 06-12-2011 12:26 AM

Zero Derp Energy has to be possible.

The first though you must understand is that zero point energy does NOT violate any laws of thermodynamics. Zero point energy is NOT 'free energy' you are getting the energy from somewhere.

Now the first thing I want to point out before continuing is that Nikola Tesla fully believed in zero point energy. Nikola Tesla had an amazingly good track record of being right. You only need to look at the existence of modern technology and remember, pretty much all of modern technology is running on the electric framework and base electronic concepts Tesla discovered/invented. VERY FEW inventors have as good a track record of being correct and actually producing real working inventions from what prior to that seemed quackery. The thought that zero point energy could be possible never even entered my mind ONCE until I discovered that Tesla fully believed it was possible, and was actually working on it, but died before finished it. It was only because of Tesla, the fact Tesla was one of the most brilliant, the fact Tesla has one of the best track records of being able to bring prior 'quackery' theory to real invention, and the fact Tesla was WORKING on zero point energy himself that I even let this thought into my head.

So if you look online there thousands of inventors out there who claim to have zero point energy invented. I'm not a conspiracy theorist about power companies, I think if someone had a device working reliably, it would be in stores, fast. But this doesn't mean people may not have stumbled upon various concepts that important to the real device.

Anyways, my take on zero point energy and how to discover it is we need to examine our own source of energy, this sounds cliche but I don't mean it to be.

First I need to FILL YOU IN on how the universe functions. You must understand that it is possible to actually leave your body, remote view, and examine the universe and see how it works. And from my examinations of the universe this is what I have found.

The first thing you must understand is that for every bit the universe expands it also contracts. The shape of the universe is a double toroidal structure that spreads in the middle and circulates around:
[IMG]http://www.theresonanceproject.org/images/graphics/dualtorus.gif[/IMG]

[B]No[/B] the universe is not continually expanding forever. YES there is evidence showing planets spreading apart, but this is like looking at one side of a conveyor belt and saying 'see it only goes that way'. It doesn't take more than half a tard to realize if something goes up, it must come down, if something goes one way it must go the other at some point. The universe is a close sealed bubble where energy continually recycles around.

Now with that, you must understand that in the center of all entities is essentially the end of a wormhole. The sun is not a continually burning ball of gas. The sun is a 'white WHOLE'. Meaning, somewhere in the universe energy sucks into a black 'whole' turns inside out and it traverses through some hyperdimensional phenomena, then turns backside out to produce the 'white whole' of the sun. The suns energy does not come from it having an endless amount of gas to burn, I mean REALLY just think about how retard that proposition is. The sun is the opposite of a black whole it pours out energy from 'the other side' just how black wholes suck energy to the other side. If you want to get scientific here, there is the fact that the sun does not lose enough mass in burned gas to account for the amount of energy it gives off. So where does the energy come from?? The fucking hyperdimensional wormhole blasting out energy in its center because the sun is a white whole.

NEXT, you must understand that all planets ARE like the sun in that they are white wholes. Except instead of the planets pouring out intense hot energy, they pour out energy that condenses to physical hard form. The planets grew from their center, just as the sun did. This idea that hundreds of rocks collided together in a huge ball and spun around for aeons to produce perfect spheres of rock is just blatantly retarded. The planets grew, like all organic spherical object, they grow out of their center.

Yes yes I know you can think up alot of things in your head to 'prove' this wrong, which is really retarded, this can't be proven wrong, just as you cant PROVE the planets came to be by millions of floating rocks in space colliding together, I also cant PROVE the planets grew, you just have to use a little bit of logic here. All organic objects grew, oranges, planets, the universe. Common fucking sense, they grew. I feel so retarded I have to tell this to adults. Seriously just think about it. Millions of rocks bang together to just happen to form a PERFECT sphere or energy pouring out of the center of the entity that is the planet slowly condenses into a hard form? Given that all planets ARE white wholes, this is the more obvious answer.

So lets get the basics here:
The sun and planets are white wholes pouring energy out to come into being.

So to get zero point energy you just need to replicate this same whatever whos a whats it that is in the center of the sun or center of the earth. If we could figure out what is this structure in the center of the earth/sun that is pouring out energy and allowing a white whole to manifest, then build that structure, we would have an energy generator that uses the same principle to generate energy that the very sun itself uses.

Now here is the kicker and where you all come in. So hopefully you understand what I have described to you about how the universe works from my first hand out of body exploration and direct observations of the universe.

Now you must understand that this same structure which manfiests the while whole of the sun and the earth and all planets, this is the same structure which manifests ALL entities. This structure is in the center of you, and you can see it.

I have stared at this energetic structure in the center of me through my third eye for so freaking long but I can't figure out how to replicate it at this scale. Or figure out what exactly it is.

You can under enough dosage of LSD look down through your body, from your third eye, and see all the internal energetic structures which are manifesting your form. And the energetic structure in your center which is pouring out energy to keep you in existence IS the same as the energetic structure in the center of the earth and sun which pours out energy to keep them in existence. REALLY this energetic structure is a holographic duplicate in each entity. This is the same energy structure that is in the center of the universe/the big bang pouring out energy to keep our reality in existence. Every entity in existence is literally at its core a holographic duplicate of the same single structure of energy that is simoultaneously manifesting everything into existence. We are all the same holographically duplicated core just manifest to appear in different forms, different humans, different animals, different planets, but everything has the same holographically duplicated core which is essentially a 'white whole' pouring out energy to keep it in existence.

On enough LSD you can look through your third eye and SEE this core in yourself. And when you see it you are simultaneously looking at the core of the earth and the core of the sun, you feel this intuitionally, and you can even travel out of body through your core and pop out at the edge of the universe or wherever. The structure is ever present underlaying the manifestation of everything and as such is a wormhole everywhere if you travel through it.

Now LSD may not be needed but I have no fucking doubt in my mind that in order to be able to figure out what this core is and how to build one on earth we can use for electricity, we need to LOOK at the core in ourselves. We can all see the source of existence, the generator of energy which makes energy for the whole cosmos, we can see it inside of ourselves. You will probably need LSD to see it, but it is possible to see i by meditation alone. But I have no doubt to get a zero point energy device built we need to look down through our bodies and examine the one which is manifesting ourselves. We all carry around a function zero point energy device in our body, we just need to figure out what exactly it is and how to build one at this scale.

This is kind of a rough outline of the shape and colors that I see when I look:
[IMG]http://www.uploderx.net/dphrag/structurery714.png[/IMG]

It is so hard to get it more detailed than that because its so hard to look at it emits so much energy. Its like when you walk into a bright room from a dark area and that feeling of your eyes adjusting. Thats what it feels like, but with your third eye and whole body, its just like OVERLOAD of neverending energy and you cannot adjust to its level and so you can only open your eyes for quick millisecond glimpses at it.

I have gathered that the shape is DEFINANETLY hexagonal. There is red on the outside, green in the middle, white in the center. I sort of got the internal structure of the thing in that image, but like I said its so hard to look at clearly, so its only an approximation.

What I really think we need to do is get more people to look into themselves through there third eye (NOT SAYING DO LSD) just look through your third eye into the core of your however you may be able to (meditation ;) ) and look at this energetic structure which is in all of us and try to draw it, extract some information about its structure and share it.

Right now the thought that runs through my head is that this structure could be built on earth by arranging magnets into it's specific structure. But the other thing that perplexes me is beside magnets, what materials could you use, should be investigated? I can clearly see red green and white on the thing, and these are just base primordial energies. And if the device built on earth needed these base primordial energies of red green and white in it, what materials would you use? Can you test minerals somehow to see the concentrations of base primordial energies in them, can you look at the atoms in a mineral to see if they are green or red?

I think if we all pulled our brains we could get this shit figured out in time for 12-21-2012.

Baloneyflaps 06-12-2011 12:28 AM

[size=7]eat a bag of dick[/size]

tegandje 06-12-2011 12:40 AM

[QUOTE=Baloneyflaps;24781810][size=7]eat a bag of dick[/size][/QUOTE]
:)
Hi you

Mamma Jamma 06-12-2011 12:54 AM

Zero point is only possible if you were to take an IQ test.

wigglesworth 06-12-2011 12:55 AM

get your mouth off of tesla's dick and acid's asshole

dio 06-12-2011 12:58 AM

Guys this is serious.

Serious replies only please.

Thanks.

tegandje 06-12-2011 01:06 AM

[img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/14/128711575018132278.jpg[/img]

tegandje 06-12-2011 01:13 AM

[QUOTE=dio;24781822]Guys this is serious.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
[img]http://oi55.tinypic.com/oiyubp.jpg[/img]

wigglesworth 06-12-2011 01:14 AM

[QUOTE=dio;24781822]Guys this is serious.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

you said many things that very few people could take seriously

dio 06-12-2011 01:18 AM

[QUOTE=wigglesworth;24781827]you said many things that very few people could take seriously[/QUOTE]

When wright brothers said they can build flying device people did not take serious

When tesla said he can use an INVISIBLE ENERGY to light the cities and move millions, people did not take serious

Ok. the cutting edge will always sound a little loony.

At this point in our development we need to use everything available to us to step forward this includes out of body remote viewing and the third eye...

SemperFly 06-12-2011 01:23 AM

you are a moron that doesn't understand anything about science

tegandje 06-12-2011 01:32 AM

[QUOTE=SemperFly;24781829]you are a moron that doesn't understand anything about science[/QUOTE]
ENERGY OUT OF NO WHERE!

[YOUTUBE]6dTvSa1rCOY[/YOUTUBE]

Disarm 06-12-2011 01:54 AM

[QUOTE=dio;24781828]On enough LSD you can look through your third eye and SEE this core in yourself. And when you see it you are simultaneously looking at the core of the earth and the core of the sun, you feel this intuitionally, and you can even travel out of body through your core and pop out at the edge of the universe or wherever. The structure is ever present underlaying the manifestation of everything and as such is a wormhole everywhere if you travel through it. [/QUOTE]

Dude, why do LSD when you can put a bullet through your head and get the same experience?

asdsad 06-12-2011 02:27 AM

Hey guys, just got back from Super 8. It was pretty good, though not mindblowing.

TheMorlock 06-12-2011 02:41 AM

I would rather have my cock blown anyway