General [M]ayhem

General [M]ayhem (http://www.genmay.com/index.php)
-   Gaming (http://www.genmay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Official Lineage 2 (Retail) Thread (http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=344894)

$t@t!c 05-03-2004 04:23 AM

[QUOTE=dibble]HAHA holy shit, those things are cool

did they have any magic attacks? were they fast? i wanna kite em :drool:

and gimme my money, both of you

edit: cyn1c lemme know next time you get a group like that together, i wanna play too, heh[/QUOTE]

no magic that i know of......very fast tho. they seemed to glide. that elf was trying to run from it and the thing glided right up to it swung 2 times and killed him. good thing they werent aggro i was right under one when it spawned.

and yeah i have most of yur money. jsut need like 15k more or so, or to sell my dirk.

edit: just checked and my dirk sold so ive got yur money....or you could let me keep it alittle longer and i could get my sword breaker today. your choice :D

theLiberator 05-03-2004 04:53 AM

[QUOTE=patondeez]ps - can we drop this drama shit? its obviously over and i have no clue what its about - but i dont want your silly shit to ruin my involvment with the clan

kthx :) :goatse:[/QUOTE]

It is over.

If I don't get my copy today, I swear, someone is going to die.

patondeez 05-03-2004 04:54 AM

[QUOTE=$t@t!c]no magic that i know of......very fast tho. they seemed to glide. that elf was trying to run from it and the thing glided right up to it swung 2 times and killed him. good thing they werent aggro i was right under one when it spawned.

and yeah i have most of yur money. jsut need like 15k more or so, or to sell my dirk.

edit: just checked and my dirk sold so ive got yur money....or you could let me keep it alittle longer and i could get my sword breaker today. your choice :D[/QUOTE]

a sword breaker at level 15?

:P i dont even have a dagger and i'm 22

oh well, i'll get one after i have my str bow (anyone want to lend me 200k :)?)

CyN1CaL 05-03-2004 05:40 AM

[QUOTE=patondeez]
what was his name? XxXxX(insert leet name)xXXxXXxx or something rad like that?[/QUOTE]XXBlankClipzXX

CyN1CaL 05-03-2004 05:42 AM

[QUOTE=dibble]
edit: cyn1c lemme know next time you get a group like that together, i wanna play too, heh[/QUOTE]
Alright, as long as your on :lol:

And I'll pay you back when I see you log on :D

dibble 05-03-2004 08:24 AM

[QUOTE=$t@t!c]no magic that i know of......very fast tho. they seemed to glide. that elf was trying to run from it and the thing glided right up to it swung 2 times and killed him. good thing they werent aggro i was right under one when it spawned.

edit: just checked and my dirk sold so ive got yur money....or you could let me keep it alittle longer and i could get my sword breaker today. your choice :D[/QUOTE]

heh, it all depends on whether or not i'll have enough for my next bow... i really doubt i will by today, i think i need another 60k at least and ive got a decent amount of work to do for my classes this week

CyN1CaL 05-03-2004 10:33 AM

The mob server is all fucked up right now, they are respawning every like, 10 minutes :mad:

In other news, I'll need ~285k (after selling Bronze BP and Gaiters) to get Blast Plate + Mithril Gaiters. Once I have that, I'll farm like mad in soda and fuck up any Chinese that look at me the wrong way.

dibble 05-03-2004 12:05 PM

[QUOTE=CyN1CaL]The mob server is all fucked up right now, they are respawning every like, 10 minutes :mad:

In other news, I'll need ~285k (after selling Bronze BP and Gaiters) to get Blast Plate + Mithril Gaiters. Once I have that, I'll farm like mad in soda and fuck up any Chinese that look at me the wrong way.[/QUOTE]

kekeke lemme borrow 60k, you wont be spending your money anytime soon anyway

dibble 05-03-2004 12:26 PM

what the fuck, the mob server is still fucked up... it was broken when i was playing at almost 4 hours ago too :mad:

e-:tard: 05-03-2004 12:31 PM

Mop server up, only after 5 fucking hours...

e-:tard: 05-03-2004 12:32 PM

I'm going to mainland soon. Does any one have a single edge jamad lying around they need selling? :D

theLiberator 05-03-2004 03:35 PM

OK SOMEONE IS FUCKING DYING JUST LIKE I PROMISED! FUCKING SHIPPING COMPANY IS GOING TO PAY!!!

camelmix 05-03-2004 03:36 PM

[QUOTE=patondeez]i'm pretty sure i started that

but he said 1v1 and then as soon as i shot him he was like

ELEMENT ELEMENT WHERE ARE YOU ELEMENT HELP ME ELEMENT ELEMENT ELEMENT

i will hunt him down when i have more than 30k armor and no dagger

what was his name? XxXxX(insert leet name)xXXxXXxx or something rad like that?[/QUOTE]

lol he was a tizight thug :cran: i'll help you track him :p

camelmix 05-03-2004 03:37 PM

[QUOTE=theLiberator]OK SOMEONE IS FUCKING DYING JUST LIKE I PROMISED! FUCKING SHIPPING COMPANY IS GOING TO PAY!!![/QUOTE]

:eek:

"17 year old kid kills whole shipping company with Sword of Revolution today. No names given yet but he kept screaming I pk yuo."

theLiberator 05-03-2004 03:39 PM

[QUOTE=camelmix]:eek:

"17 year old kid kills whole shipping company with Gastraphetes today. No names given yet but he kept screaming I pk yuo."[/QUOTE]

Fixt.