General [M]ayhem

General [M]ayhem (http://www.genmay.com/index.php)
-   Gaming (http://www.genmay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Official Lineage 2 (Retail) Thread (http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=344894)

$t@t!c 04-30-2004 06:37 PM

yep

new chars name is statman ...... if its not taken

camelmix 04-30-2004 07:27 PM

[QUOTE=$t@t!c]M clans never work out, ever. tho i may play with you guys anyway. Hell i dont know what im going to do, i jsut want to play. fucking clan darma bullshit.[/QUOTE]

it's all about the fun, if you say M clans never work, then they wont due to you not helping. instead of putting it down, help it

$t@t!c 04-30-2004 07:32 PM

[QUOTE=camelmix]it's all about the fun, if you say M clans never work, then they wont due to you not helping. instead of putting it down, help it[/QUOTE]

as i look back at all the games that have come and gone, i see a long line of failed M clans. people play for a month or 2 at the most and then lose interest and quit. not trying to put it down, jsut saying it wont last. and thats alot of money down the drain that was spent leveling up the clan. also ill be starting a new char and with my friend that has never played before. im sure you dont want a bunch of nubs in teh clan.

theLiberator 04-30-2004 07:45 PM

[QUOTE=$t@t!c]as i look back at all the games that have come and gone, i see a long line of failed M clans. people play for a month or 2 at the most and then lose interest and quit. not trying to put it down, jsut saying it wont last. and thats alot of money down the drain that was spent leveling up the clan. also ill be starting a new char and with my friend that has never played before. im sure you dont want a bunch of nubs in teh clan.[/QUOTE]

Whatev, up to you.

e-:tard: 04-30-2004 07:51 PM

[QUOTE=$t@t!c]as i look back at all the games that have come and gone, i see a long line of failed M clans. people play for a month or 2 at the most and then lose interest and quit. not trying to put it down, jsut saying it wont last. and thats alot of money down the drain that was spent leveling up the clan. also ill be starting a new char and with my friend that has never played before. im sure you dont want a bunch of nubs in teh clan.[/QUOTE]

What race d00d0r. Once I get a game card (when ever the fuck they will ship) you'll prob be same level as me. I need some one to party with. Parteee harteee!

$t@t!c 04-30-2004 07:54 PM

[QUOTE=e-:tard:]What race d00d0r. Once I get a game card (when ever the fuck they will ship) you'll prob be same level as me. I need some one to party with. Parteee harteee![/QUOTE]

well i decided to make an elf fighter and then go scout, becuase thats what my friend is doing and im gonna show him the ropes.
edit: what level are you?

Epitome 04-30-2004 07:54 PM

static, with just me and camelmix, the clan chat is hillarious :p

$t@t!c 04-30-2004 07:56 PM

[QUOTE=Epitome]static, with just me and camelmix, the clan chat is hillarious :p[/QUOTE]

:pics:

Epitome 04-30-2004 08:09 PM

[QUOTE=$t@t!c]:pics:[/QUOTE]

Kay

[IMG]http://www.iupload.net/042004/Shot0000912314.jpg[/IMG]

i dont have a shot of clan chat :(

$t@t!c 04-30-2004 08:25 PM

haha i remember running in there with 4 lvl 25+. mithril armor, SoR's, etc, etc
and we still got owned.

briankeys 04-30-2004 08:26 PM

Anyone want to buy 120k D grade Soulshots? :)

Or any denomination of them? Visit me in Giran.. I'll be here for a while it seems :(

e-:tard: 04-30-2004 09:42 PM

[QUOTE=$t@t!c]well i decided to make an elf fighter and then go scout, becuase thats what my friend is doing and im gonna show him the ropes.
edit: what level are you?[/QUOTE]

18, orc, just started 1 week before ob ended

Hopefully I can steal some one's cc and use it to activate my game tommorow.

p.s don't go sr, it's so over played :)

Ecwfrk 04-30-2004 09:55 PM

[QUOTE=e-:tard:]p.s don't go sr, it's so over played :)[/QUOTE]

If I don't find something to do in the next few days, I'm gonna pick up my preorder. I'd probably start on one of the newer servers since they are pretty much empty which makes farming and leveling early easier. Hopefully they come through on that server move thing if I do.

But this time I'm gonna go PR :)

$t@t!c 04-30-2004 10:03 PM

yeah i was gonna go plain walker, which is stealth sentinel or soemthing now. i agree SR is overplayed, its the easiest class out there to play.

dibble 04-30-2004 10:08 PM

[QUOTE=$t@t!c]yeah i was gonna go plain walker, which is stealth sentinel or soemthing now. i agree SR is overplayed, its the easiest class out there to play.[/QUOTE]

I AM NOT LISTENING I AM NOT LISTENING