General [M]ayhem

General [M]ayhem (http://www.genmay.com/index.php)
-   General [M]ayhem (http://www.genmay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Rub N Tug Reviews (http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=849366)

GhEttOrAiD 01-23-2017 07:18 PM

it surprises me that team skill balance isn't even on their radar...

Sup 01-23-2017 08:03 PM

[QUOTE=GhEttOrAiD;25520872]Shut up assflute

You perma quit the game after two matches[/QUOTE]

so salty

let me lick ur tears

g|aSsJaw 01-23-2017 08:10 PM

that's why he's silenced through the end of this season

GhEttOrAiD 01-23-2017 09:16 PM

no, i'm silenced because after a deep and hard raping, I repeated in caps in /game chat

"Jewff KKKaplan a dumb k*ke, report me" "Jewff KKKaplan a dumb k*ke, report me""Jewff KKKaplan a dumb k*ke, report me""Jewff KKKaplan a dumb k*ke, report me""Jewff KKKaplan a dumb k*ke, report me""Jewff KKKaplan a dumb k*ke, report me""Jewff KKKaplan a dumb k*ke, report me""Jewff KKKaplan a dumb k*ke, report me""Jewff KKKaplan a dumb k*ke, report me""Jewff KKKaplan a dumb k*ke, report me"

GhEttOrAiD 01-23-2017 09:16 PM

i stand by my decision

BlisterDick 01-23-2017 09:25 PM

so, what, you can still play but can't chat/talk?

BlisterDick 01-23-2017 09:27 PM

I got a little racial (no actual slurs, but racial nonetheless) in wow in trade chat and it's a global channel so all can see... got a 3 hour ban. Not proud of it, just saying I guess... don't even know why I brought it up.

Sup 01-23-2017 09:59 PM

ITS MORPHIN TIME

Sup 01-23-2017 10:00 PM

bd how u doin bro

Sup 01-23-2017 10:06 PM

welp its bedtime so

g|aSsJaw 01-23-2017 10:23 PM

[QUOTE=GhEttOrAiD;25520885]no, i'm silenced because after a deep and hard raping, I repeated in caps in /game chat

"Jewff KKKaplan a dumb k*ke, report me" "Jewff KKKaplan a dumb k*ke, report me""Jewff KKKaplan a dumb k*ke, report me""Jewff KKKaplan a dumb k*ke, report me""Jewff KKKaplan a dumb k*ke, report me""Jewff KKKaplan a dumb k*ke, report me""Jewff KKKaplan a dumb k*ke, report me""Jewff KKKaplan a dumb k*ke, report me""Jewff KKKaplan a dumb k*ke, report me""Jewff KKKaplan a dumb k*ke, report me"[/QUOTE]

that's what being salty is you potato

g|aSsJaw 01-23-2017 10:23 PM

[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25520887]so, what, you can still play but can't chat/talk?[/QUOTE]

yeah

in a game that revolves around communication, ghetto managed to get himself silenced

GhEttOrAiD 01-23-2017 10:54 PM

you always act like I'm the ridiculous one for speaking out against bad players and bad plays but I know you're thinkign the same shit, you make the same fucking statements I made months ago in whisper/in group almost verbatim

I say what needs to be said, by not standing up to shitty oblivious retards, by not calling them out, you are complicit. You're just as much of a shit player as they are.

yes there's a balance between blurting out every criticism and negative thought and actually maintaining team morale and unity but at a certain point you just need to cut loose

GhEttOrAiD 01-23-2017 10:56 PM

[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25520888]I got a little racial (no actual slurs, but racial nonetheless) in wow in trade chat and it's a global channel so all can see... got a 3 hour ban. Not proud of it, just saying I guess... don't even know why I brought it up.[/QUOTE]

yeah but its cumulative

first silence is 3 day
then 5 day
then 7
then 2wk
then 3wk
now month

TuT hit a month in just the first season alone if I'm not mistaken

g|aSsJaw 01-23-2017 11:21 PM

[QUOTE=GhEttOrAiD;25520894]you always act like I'm the ridiculous one for speaking out against bad players and bad plays but I know you're thinkign the same shit, you make the same fucking statements I made months ago in whisper/in group almost verbatim

I say what needs to be said, by not standing up to shitty oblivious retards, by not calling them out, you are complicit. You're just as much of a shit player as they are.

yes there's a balance between blurting out every criticism and negative thought and actually maintaining team morale and unity but at a certain point you just need to cut loose[/QUOTE]

i'm just giving you shit, i think it's hilarious when you sperg out