General [M]ayhem

General [M]ayhem (http://www.genmay.com/index.php)
-   General [M]ayhem (http://www.genmay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   So... where did everyone migrate to? (http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=849431)

k1114 05-02-2017 10:35 PM

So... where did everyone migrate to?

God damn, coming up on 15 years...

I'm old as fuck now. I'm nearly 35, and my kids are 11 and 16. I started over at [h] at 17 years old. This place represents a part of my life that I can't get back, and a place that doesn't really exist like it used to. Things are different. I'm an adult now, I make decent money, and I have a standard family life. This isn't what I imagined, but I suppose it's what I was headed towards. Everything thinks their life will be different, and special, but we're all the same. I visit this place from time to time like the grave of a loved one.

I spend most of my time on reddit these days. I lurk more than anything, but where the fuck else can you go?

Also, did lantec die? Was it ever [I]really[/I] time for mansechs? Did M|22 come out of the closet? Why did Sanjay's stock tank?

joe nathan 05-02-2017 10:52 PM

hey man,
glad to hear you have a family and are doing well.

this place does have a special pull, doesn't it?

you've chosen the worst in night krew company, since i don't know the answers to any of your questions.
unfortunately, you'll have to wait for the others and they're all sleeping now with their thumbs in their mouths or bums.

BlisterDick 05-02-2017 11:08 PM

nobody wants to hear about your kids you square

joe nathan 05-02-2017 11:14 PM

[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25523417]nobody wants to hear about your kids you square[/QUOTE]

[YOUTUBE]LB5YkmjalDg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]TdcHzquaMh8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]mi6tQthPDWc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]nANOpchFLeA[/YOUTUBE]

GhEttOrAiD 05-03-2017 10:08 AM

[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25523417]nobody wants to hear about your kids you square[/QUOTE]

yea

titles it as "what happened to genmee" then the entire OP is a brag-ridden shitblog about his crotchspawn

Triple B 05-03-2017 10:58 AM

[QUOTE=k1114;25523413]Everything thinks their life will be different, and special, but we're all the same.[/QUOTE]

make sure your daughter signs up here

g|aSsJaw 05-03-2017 12:21 PM

we migrated to your mom's vagina

OlderBoy 05-03-2017 02:05 PM

sorry to hear about the wife and kids

Typhoon43 05-03-2017 02:18 PM

Some of us never left. I've been here since the beginning but Facebook and Reddit took the conversation out of forums for some reason. It makes no sense to me. Every time I buy a new vehicle I join up on the forums for that particular model and it's always like a miniature version of the [M] to me. There's a ton of activity, a ton of comradery, and a ton of funny, off-topic shit. It could still work here but we went through too much of an exodus with FB and Reddit, and the incessant "REPOST FROM YADAYADA.COM when everyone tried to out-cool everyone else by saying they saw it somewhere else. I've had some of the funniest nights of my life on this forum, and for that I'm grateful. I'm also hoping FB and Reddit DIAF at some point and we can get back to being "kind of a big deal" on the Interwebs. Hell, I'm 41 but I don;t let that stop me from being a jackass. I've also avoided kids and marriage up to this point, so I have that going for me ;-)

Thank sfor checking in. We'll be here 15 years from now too so be sure to swing in and tell us about your kids having kids or whatever you parents get all proud of :lol:

joemama 05-03-2017 07:17 PM

Mexico, we all went to Mexico.

We had to go before Trump builds his wall..

Lynxz 05-03-2017 08:21 PM

that's great you have a family, that would be a dream come true for me so i guess i should say you should appreciate it

everyone in life gets a happy ending and good things like genmay never end, infact they improve

for where i've migrated to, i've come back here recently but i've been enjoying gaia online

i make it my personal goal to bring genmay back, obviously you guys can help, you're already helping by keeping it here

what do you all say?

i found out about genmay in high school back in 2003, i knew a few people that came here and i remember taking a peak at the computer next to me in the break room these guys would come here everyday and laugh at the photoshop threads, i remember genmay consisted of lots of cam whoring and i remember how M|22 would make ask me anything threads all the time and how he had a back problem, everyone loved M|22 and there were a lot of colorful members and memes and quite the distinct thriving community

it's amazing the characters this place had, this place is seriously something

sorry about the tl;dr

royjr 05-03-2017 09:00 PM

Your perpetual optimism infuriates me, and is the exact opposite of what this site stands for.

Tell more stories of slutty strippers/whores or GTFO! :mad:

Lynxz 05-03-2017 09:45 PM

[QUOTE=royjr;25523442]Your perpetual optimism infuriates me, and is the exact opposite of what this site stands for.

Tell more stories of slutty strippers/whores or GTFO! :mad:[/QUOTE]
lol

k i like to hit up the strip club at night sometimes coz it's not too far from where i work

found this hot asian chick i was about to get a lap dance from (went back the next night but she wasn't there) but ran into an arab stripper, half palestinian half greek, had the best boobies, she made it clear she wanted to fuck me and was about to but for some reason she aborted, she gave me her num tho

i'm not sure if i should do it, was kinda saving it, i mean i'm not a virgin i actually lost my virginity at another strip club but that turned out well because i really liked the chick and she liked me

i actually started going there in the first place because of this alice chick i'm really into but she's taking time off

so ya dunno if hit it or no

joe nathan 05-04-2017 06:45 AM

strippers can be pretty cool unless they view you as just a mark.

Lynxz 05-04-2017 11:13 AM

yea definitely love strippers don't care what people say