General [M]ayhem

General [M]ayhem (http://www.genmay.com/index.php)
-   Vault of [M]ayhem! (http://www.genmay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   The Man - you can help him (PICS) (http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=744409)

prowler 07-11-2007 08:51 AM

The Man - you can help him (PICS)
 
First he could see nothing but dark red.
[img]http://x016.uploaderx.net/x/dark%20red.JPG[/img]

Then slowly his vision came into focus. Ahead of him he could see a house.
[img]http://x016.uploaderx.net/x/forward.JPG[/img]

He looked to his right.
[img]http://x015.uploaderx.net/x/right.JPG[/img]

He looked to his left
[img]http://x016.uploaderx.net/x/271_left.JPG[/img]

Then he turned around and looked behind him
[img]http://x018.uploaderx.net/x/behind%20me.JPG[/img]

That was when he realised he knew nothing about his situation. He didn't know who he was, where he was and why he was here.

What happens to him is up to you. Which direction he goes and what he does. He will take serious advice only and ignore people who tell him to kill himself.

Melvin 07-11-2007 08:53 AM

he turned around and died. /thread

*beebeep* 07-11-2007 08:53 AM

kill yourself

strat0tele 07-11-2007 08:53 AM

kill youself

ck 07-11-2007 08:53 AM

Is this a tool song?

Melvin 07-11-2007 08:55 AM

i think you skipped a couple steps..

prowler 07-11-2007 08:57 AM

ffs killerjesus.....

baptize 07-11-2007 08:58 AM

go in house

ac slater

take nap

SpaceMonkey 07-11-2007 09:01 AM

Jump over the fence.

DlStreamnet 07-11-2007 09:02 AM

go inside, go on pc, read genmay, read this thread, mind explodes

prowler 07-11-2007 09:06 AM

[quote=baptize;21317965]go in house
[/quote]

[img]http://x016.uploaderx.net/x/1.JPG[/img]

[img]http://x016.uploaderx.net/x/2.JPG[/img]

[img]http://x016.uploaderx.net/x/3.JPG[/img]

[img]http://x018.uploaderx.net/x/4.JPG[/img]

[img]http://x016.uploaderx.net/x/5.JPG[/img]

The door is locked

Kiff 07-11-2007 09:07 AM

[img]http://x018.uploaderx.net/x/1184170066.jpg[/img]

SpaceMonkey 07-11-2007 09:08 AM

Door's locked, jump the fence now.

baptize 07-11-2007 09:09 AM

break a window and go into the house..

i feel like were playing DnD or something in which case. I'm a lvl 32 half efl druid name Kalindora

Melvin 07-11-2007 09:09 AM

[QUOTE=prowler;21318006][img]http://x016.uploaderx.net/x/1.JPG[/img]

[img]http://x016.uploaderx.net/x/2.JPG[/img]

[img]http://x016.uploaderx.net/x/3.JPG[/img]

[img]http://x018.uploaderx.net/x/4.JPG[/img]

[img]http://x016.uploaderx.net/x/5.JPG[/img]

The door is locked[/QUOTE]

break the window next to it.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2002-2015 CrowdGather, Inc.