General [M]ayhem

General [M]ayhem (http://www.genmay.com/index.php)
-   Vault of [M]ayhem! (http://www.genmay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Christopher Walken to run for President! (http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=562197)

DarK AngeL DreaD 08-10-2005 11:49 AM

Okay, I fixed the different-looked pages thing. I was still working between the two, then decided which one to follow.

I could follow the white house website, but that's for the president, not people running. I modelled this site primarily off of the John Kerry, Howard Dean, and Ralph Nader sites from the last election. With more content, though, I can do a lot more.

iscariot 08-10-2005 11:49 AM

im down for contributing anyway i can contact me if you need something

SuperVan 08-10-2005 11:50 AM

[QUOTE=DarK AngeL DreaD]Okay, I fixed the different-looked pages thing. I was still working between the two, then decided which one to follow.

I could follow the white house website, but that's for the president, not people running. I modelled this site primarily off of the John Kerry, Howard Dean, and Ralph Nader sites from the last election. With more content, though, I can do a lot more.[/QUOTE]
No you didn't but the front page is much better. Biography is still messed up. Change the text to black or something, white is practically unreadable.

bggrthnjsus 08-10-2005 11:51 AM

somebody should create an audio clip of walken saying "what america needs is more cowbell" by splicing various walken clips together. he talks so weird it wouldn't even sound strange.

DarK AngeL DreaD 08-10-2005 11:57 AM

[QUOTE=SuperVan]No you didn't but the front page is much better. Biography is still messed up. Change the text to black or something, white is practically unreadable.[/QUOTE]

How about a nice, dark blue?

RiderOnTheStorm 08-10-2005 11:57 AM

I'll gladly contribute to some sort of FAQ or something. I bullshit fairly well.

SuperVan 08-10-2005 11:59 AM

[QUOTE=DarK AngeL DreaD]How about a nice, dark blue?[/QUOTE]
That'd be fine and probably fit the color scheme better.

Suicide King 08-10-2005 11:59 AM

could use some more shens.

like various celebrities giving walken their endorsment (Alec Baldwin, The Rock... blah blah)

SuperVan 08-10-2005 12:00 PM

[QUOTE=Niggalips]could use some more shens.

like various celebrities giving walken their endorsment (Alec Baldwin, The Rock... blah blah)[/QUOTE]
Vin Diesel

DivineStorm 08-10-2005 12:00 PM

[QUOTE=Niggalips]could use some more shens.

like various celebrities giving walken their endorsment (Alec Baldwin, The Rock... blah blah)[/QUOTE]
Dude! How could you not mention Vin Diesel? How?!!

:D

edit: b10 like a retard :(

TheJesus 08-10-2005 12:03 PM

[B]Citizen Walken[/B]
By: Matt Butler, Blogger, [email]TheJesus@comcast.net[/email]

With the recent announcement of Christopher Walken that he intends to run for the office of the President in 2008, I could not be more pleased. I have never met the man, but as a concerned citizen, I am prepared to anticipate that Mr. Walken will be the new leader of our country. A personable, intelligent man who usually shys away from the public lime light is just the kind of man we need in the office. His ideas will not be bound by petty politics, and he is the perfect "Washington Outsider". His background includes some of the greatest movies and plays of all time, he is a classicly trained dancer, and his family has had some very respected politicans in it. He has one of the most recognizable and powerful voices in Hollywood today, and he is one of the most inspiring actors. I hope that this Citizen Walken will step up to the plate and be our next president!

This is Matt Butler, Supporting the Walken Campaign from the Front.

blixkin 08-10-2005 12:04 PM

awesome

TheJesus 08-10-2005 12:04 PM

I think the point is to keep it as small as possible until we can seriously start making it larger and larger.

Duoth 08-10-2005 12:08 PM

1940s. He would take my hand. We would walk the streets, [b]of Schodack[/b], and the people, they would wave to him. The children. They adored him. That is what I love, to be, a man of respect and love.

shouldn't it be "with Schodak"???

Fappar 08-10-2005 12:09 PM

go back to fark, fag