General [M]ayhem

General [M]ayhem (http://www.genmay.com/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.genmay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Berg execution was a FAKE - for the love of god read this (http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=354134)

Jesus 05-13-2004 07:26 PM

well that was intresting

welcomerain 05-13-2004 07:27 PM

[QUOTE=ViriiK]Plenty of people on this forum likes me.. Mike27 is one of the most hated idiots on this forum for his conspiracy bullshits[/QUOTE]

he's more irratating than digitalchaos, who was pretty nifty until he owned experimental sex ferrets.

1110 05-13-2004 07:28 PM

the iraqis planted evidence to make it look like it was done by the us government

ATP 05-13-2004 07:28 PM

Some of your points are kind of lame (same colour paint :tard: ) but some of them intrigue me. I haven't read the whole thread, but if someone can verify the Russian accents and speaking, then I will call shens and bullshit on the US government, and... well that's all I can really do. :/

Now you've got me thinking. :mad:

Allnighte 05-13-2004 07:28 PM

[QUOTE=mike27]First of all, you attack my credibility because I posted a single CNN link - and then you post three Fox News links? I need not say more.

As for your discussion of Berg's meeting with US soldiers (which dominated your post, despite taking up only a single line in my initial post), I hardly see how this disproves what I have said. You are simply regurgitating something we (those who have looked into the matter) already know.

And finally, as for the gold ring - these men believe what they are doing is MORAL and CORRECT. Unfortunately, your assertions about Islam are false, or simply half-truths. As I have said, Islam condones the killing of others if the cause is "moral". These men believe their cause is moral. Gold rings, on the other hand, are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Unlike murder, there is no way around this.[/QUOTE]
if you're going to claim someone elses links aren't valid, you should stop using them yourself

mike27 05-13-2004 07:28 PM

[QUOTE=Samhaine]So his statements are wrong??[/QUOTE]

All but the one about Berg, yes.

suffocate 05-13-2004 07:28 PM

ViriiK get the fuck out of this thread. You not added anything. Fuck you

Samhaine 05-13-2004 07:29 PM

So is this how we are supposed to treat the terrorist?

[IMG]http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_051304/content/truth_detector.Par.0001.ImageFile.jpg[/IMG]

Don 05-13-2004 07:29 PM

[QUOTE=mike27]But, as I have stated many times, their timing is atrocious for their cause. They had the entire world reeling at the US over this abuse scandal. These people are in fact SO good at manipulation and politics that they can brainwash ordinary citizens into dying for their radical islamist cause. Does this sound like the pack of idiots who would release a video that essentially covers their enemy's ass just as the planet finally starts to side with them?[/QUOTE]

dup but ill leave it because you prob missed it the first time around.

their cause? their cause is to be their own fucking country with no help from the US, and deffinitely not being humiliated by the US. It is pretty clear these people will do anything to not allow their people to be humiliated anymore, both by occupation and in the prisons.

mike27 05-13-2004 07:29 PM

[QUOTE=JoJoFine]im learning Russian right now and even i can tell thats no Russian.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately for you, both of my parents speak Russian (they grew up in Czechoslovakia when it was mandatory) and they have verified it. Sorry.

DigitalChaos 05-13-2004 07:29 PM

fyi.. i thought you did such a good job on that post i decided to send it out in email form to a few people.... damn

Samhaine 05-13-2004 07:30 PM

[QUOTE=mike27]All but the one about Berg, yes.[/QUOTE]
So the soviets didnt give saddam weapons?Last time i check Mig-29 fulcrums and hind helicopters were made in the good old Soviet union.

sykoex 05-13-2004 07:31 PM

Hmm, I can at least explain the jump in time, the tape was obviously being filmed by 2 different cameras. Everytime the time jumps, so does the camera angle.

Also Chadwack was right about the movie toes and 3:05.

Don 05-13-2004 07:31 PM

[QUOTE=DigitalChaos]fyi.. i thought you did such a good job on that post i decided to send it out in email form to a few people.... damn[/QUOTE]

you realize his "proof" was web links to other websites speculating...

gazaktoid 05-13-2004 07:31 PM

i think the proper drink would be fanta shokata