General [M]ayhem

General [M]ayhem (http://www.genmay.com/index.php)
-   Vault of [M]ayhem! (http://www.genmay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   My brother found this on his friends computer. NSFW!!! (http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=669863)

littleho 08-29-2006 01:32 PM

[QUOTE=apextual]ummmmm she has a nice necklace, i guess?

i didnt know you could get boob acne though. :([/QUOTE]
who has boob acne?

pirate_cat 08-29-2006 01:32 PM

[QUOTE=Coupper]you know what. I am going to check my cell to see how long a convo records if i can even do that. Then I am going to call him if I can record. Anyone know the ex gf name? I can pretend to be her. If this all works I will need help uploading the call. I will let you know.[/QUOTE]
if you do this...

you win

pirate_cat 08-29-2006 01:32 PM

wow this thread sucks now

Baloneyflaps 08-29-2006 01:32 PM

[QUOTE=littleho]she's at work :([/QUOTE]

Would it substantially change things if I'd seen her tits while she was say... [i]at the mall[/i]?

thebluetrend 08-29-2006 01:33 PM

My refresh button is slowly dying here...

pastrami 08-29-2006 01:33 PM

[QUOTE=pirate_cat]if you do this...

you win[/QUOTE]
qft

apextual 08-29-2006 01:33 PM

[QUOTE=littleho]who has boob acne?[/QUOTE]

the girl with the tit picture. little red dots all over the boobies. unless she has a rash, she has zits on her tits, lol.

Morbo 08-29-2006 01:33 PM

crisp ninjas dont eat cheese

littleho 08-29-2006 01:33 PM

[QUOTE=Baloneyflaps.]Would it substantially change things if I'd seen her tits while she was say... [i]at the mall[/i]?[/QUOTE]
yes, i would respond with:

she's at the mall :(

Vienge 08-29-2006 01:33 PM

[QUOTE=apextual]the girl with the tit picture. little red dots all over the boobies. unless she has a rash, she has zits on her tits, lol.[/QUOTE]
PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

littleho 08-29-2006 01:34 PM

[QUOTE=apextual]the girl with the tit picture. little red dots all over the boobies. unless she has a rash, she has zits on her tits, lol.[/QUOTE]
really... im literally analyzing this picture... my monitor must suck. i dont see the red dots

apextual 08-29-2006 01:34 PM

OH EWW

someone sent me the REAL picture of her boobs now. the other picture i was sent they were cuter and perkier but with tit zits. THESE LOOK LIKE PREGNANT WOMAN BOOBIES.

littleho 08-29-2006 01:34 PM

[QUOTE=apextual]OH EWW

someone sent me the REAL picture of her boobs now. the other picture i was sent they were cuter and perkier but with tit zits. THESE LOOK LIKE PREGNANT WOMAN BOOBIES.[/QUOTE]
oh ok, then i must not be as crazy as i originally thought i was

pastrami 08-29-2006 01:35 PM

[QUOTE=apextual]OH EWW

someone sent me the REAL picture of her boobs now. the other picture i was sent they were cuter and perkier but with tit zits. THESE LOOK LIKE PREGNANT WOMAN BOOBIES.[/QUOTE]
LOL!!

Joojie 08-29-2006 01:35 PM

waaait a minute...the pics i saw didn't have boob acne as far as i remember... (it was like 3 am so i was a little tired...)

edit:

[QUOTE=apextual]OH EWW

ahhh yes...those are the ones... :lol: