General [M]ayhem

General [M]ayhem (http://www.genmay.com/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.genmay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Israel is innocent and perfect, not at all racist or unfair (http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=847119)

lollersk8s 09-16-2014 03:01 PM

Israel is innocent and perfect, not at all racist or unfair

I like showing videos like this to friends who pick their side:

[YOUTUBE]u6yYiWqmeCM[/YOUTUBE]

I also like jews in academia who are smart enough to realize that criticizing the actions of Israeli government is not antisemitism, like Judith Butler (jew prof at Berkeley)

What's with everyone raving about anti-Israel protests at universities? Makes sense to me, US needs to stay out instead of picking sides. We are fiercely proud of our 4th of july, why can't Palestine have the same? They pay taxes, get no representation and are currently being told to GTFO 100,000 people at a time.

pyramid 09-16-2014 03:21 PM

Israel is the size of new jersey. A massive influx of hundreds of thousands of refugees would easily burden it.

Meanwhile have you heard about the "crisis" on our southern border?

g|aSsJaw 09-16-2014 03:24 PM

loller and Sam should start a morons club

lollersk8s 09-16-2014 03:32 PM

[QUOTE=pyramid;25384640]Israel is the size of new jersey. A massive influx of hundreds of thousands of refugees would easily burden it.

Meanwhile have you heard about the "crisis" on our southern border?[/QUOTE]

The guatamalan chillens? :confused:

lollersk8s 09-16-2014 03:35 PM

[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25384641]loller and Sam should start a morons club[/QUOTE]

This is what got me fired up

[url]http://qpolitical.com/muslim-student-challenges-jewish-professor-shuts-spot/[/url]

He dodges her question, and says she's wearing a "terrorist scarf" - wow, totally mind blowing shit there.

How do you react to this video? Hamas vs jews isn't about right or wrong, it's about picking sides. Period. Speaking of morons - that is the people who see this in black and white, and subscribe to the whole poor jews bullshit.

Israel has killed more Palestinians than the other way around by a factor of like 10... Taxation w/o representation? Palestinians now have to pack their shit and move, 100,000 at a time. Where should they go? You tell me how this is fair, or normal, or justified. Israel is getting crowded, and they want their land, plain and simple ;)

g|aSsJaw 09-16-2014 03:38 PM

[QUOTE=lollersk8s;25384651]This is what got me fired up

[url]http://qpolitical.com/muslim-student-challenges-jewish-professor-shuts-spot/[/url]

He dodges her question, and says she's wearing a "terrorist scarf" - wow, totally mind blowing shit there.

How do you react to this video? Hamas vs jews isn't about right or wrong, it's about picking sides. Period. Speaking of morons - that is the people who see this in black and white, and subscribe to the whole poor jews bullshit.

Israel has killed more Palestinians than the other way around by a factor of like 10... Taxation w/o representation? Palestinians now have to pack their shit and move, 100,000 at a time. Where should they go? You tell me how this is fair, or normal, or justified. Israel is getting crowded, and they want their land, plain and simple ;)[/QUOTE]

Ugh, you can tell that girl is just an obnoxious OMGOMGOMGOMG about everything in her life.

pyramid 09-16-2014 04:22 PM

[QUOTE=lollersk8s;25384649]The guatamalan chillens? :confused:[/QUOTE]

some of the republican rhetoric about the central american kids showing up here by the tens of thousands sounds like the israeli rhetoric about african refugees showing up there by the hundreds of thousands.

pyramid 09-16-2014 04:40 PM

[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25384652]Ugh, you can tell that girl is just an obnoxious OMGOMGOMGOMG about everything in her life.[/QUOTE]

you can tell she is an insufferable thundercunt before she even gets to her question.

edit: LOLOLOL

and she's not as smart as she thinks she is either...

Aldaris 09-16-2014 04:41 PM

sh'maaaa yisraeeelll

adonai elohoihainu

mikeawesome 09-16-2014 04:42 PM

innocent people get killed every day all over the world

g|aSsJaw 09-16-2014 04:43 PM

There's a Muslim girl that goes to my gym that's really pretty, I should ask her how she feels about Jews. She has a booty I'd like to be friends with.

Aldaris 09-16-2014 04:46 PM

[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25384679]There's a Muslim girl that goes to my gym that's really pretty, I should ask her how she feels about Jews. She has a booty I'd like to be friends with.[/QUOTE]

Damn dawg you down with Isis poontang too? You slippin like a waterslide.

g|aSsJaw 09-16-2014 04:49 PM

[QUOTE=Aldaris;25384687]Damn dawg you down with Isis poontang too? You slippin like a waterslide.[/QUOTE]

our love making could end the tension between the middle east and murica

pyramid 09-16-2014 04:51 PM

[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25384679]There's a Muslim girl that goes to my gym that's really pretty, I should ask her how she feels about Jews. She has a booty I'd like to be friends with.[/QUOTE]

[YOUTUBE]Co_BhTxgWys[/YOUTUBE]

g|aSsJaw 09-16-2014 04:55 PM

They (her and her sister) wear their hair covers, they drive used european cars, they fall right into the stereotype