General [M]ayhem

General [M]ayhem (http://www.genmay.com/index.php)
-   Gaming (http://www.genmay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Official Lineage 2 (Retail) Thread (http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=344894)

camelmix 05-10-2004 11:28 AM

[QUOTE=theLiberator]Kaution was just mean as hell to me. She told me how bad the clan was structured and that we would never be able to get a castle, and we argued for a bit about that on AIM. Next thing I know, I'm blocked. Whatever. If she wants to kill the friendship then there is nothing I can do about it. Didn't take her long to forget the good times.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes: Some people get caught away in the competitiveness and forget about friends in their search for wealth.

camelmix 05-10-2004 11:33 AM

[QUOTE=CyN1CaL]While sitting, I made this kewl little setup. Let me know if I have anything wrong (with the exception of Herellor's name) and the other people I need to add.

[IMGhttp://www.iupload.net/042004/genmayl2clan1.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Nice :D

CyN1CaL 05-10-2004 11:52 AM

If someone else wants to make a site, I'll host it.

I've got teh joakos :cool:

e-:tard: 05-10-2004 12:15 PM

[QUOTE=dibble]well if hes a level thats getting 800exp from mahums then he's full of shit[/QUOTE]

Yah I agree but it's still possible. With absolutely no down time? No, impossible. He would have to be going through so many ss/spr on every kill, plus all the skill nukes he would run out of mana faster than health.

btw at what level do you gt 800 exp per kill? and exactly what mahum is he "killing"?

subscience 05-10-2004 12:31 PM

Finally got my copy in the mail.

Kryptonic 05-10-2004 12:38 PM

[QUOTE=subscience]Finally got my copy in the mail.[/QUOTE]

well go ahead and sell your str bow to someone else cuz i got enough to get a de bow. see you in game bish.

raven01 05-10-2004 01:07 PM

[QUOTE=theLiberator]Who is this "gob"? Gobstoppers?[/QUOTE]
well i dont really believe in this God you all worship so....

ya and what sword should i get next? Im lvl 16 fighter with a Gladius right now.

theLiberator 05-10-2004 02:40 PM

[QUOTE=raven01]well i dont really believe in this God you all worship so....

ya and what sword should i get next? Im lvl 16 fighter with a Gladius right now.[/QUOTE]

:tard: I don't worship a god.... :lol:

Next logical choice is a Sword of Reflection or any equal to that.

theLiberator 05-10-2004 02:41 PM

[QUOTE=subscience]Finally got my copy in the mail.[/QUOTE]

Kewl! If you are officially leaving for Kain, I'd be really grateful for some PIFs. Would really lessen the adena blow of clan level 2.

EDIT: If you plan to stay with us, and I won't try to convince you otherwise (STAY), then that would (WITH US) be fucking (ASSHOLE KEKE) awesome.

theLiberator 05-10-2004 02:45 PM

[QUOTE=CyN1CaL]While sitting, I made this kewl little setup. Let me know if I have anything wrong (with the exception of Herellor's name) and the other people I need to add.

[/IMG]http://www.iupload.net/042004/genmayl2clan1.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Cyphron is a Dark Elf Palus Knight, not sure which one of the things he's going to be yet though. Shabaz is a Shillen Wizard. Amzavier is a Cleric. And um I can't remember anything else.

Kryptonic 05-10-2004 05:08 PM

I have a question guys.
Right now I still have the wood set for the HP bonus. I also just got the DE Bow and just turned 24.
Should I save up for gastra bow first or should I upgrade armor first?
If I decide to get armor first I was thinking about maybe getting Reinforced Leather first then do gastra then do manticor. Reinforced would cost like 250 or so at giran, might be able to find in prvt shop and says that it will give +80mp for the set. Manti gives +92mp i believe and has like 9 more def diff from the uppers but set costs like 400+. Do you guys know if either of these sets give the mp bonus right now? or is that not till chron?

I'm leaning towards reinforced atm.

theLiberator 05-10-2004 05:11 PM

[QUOTE=Kryptonic]I have a question guys.
Right now I still have the wood set for the HP bonus. I also just got the DE Bow and just turned 24.
If I decide to get armor first I was thinking about maybe getting Reinforced Leather first then do gastra then do manticor. Reinforced would cost like 250 or so at giran, might be able to find in prvt shop and says that it will give +80mp for the set. Manti gives +92mp i believe and has like 9 more def diff from the uppers but set costs like 400+. Do you guys know if either of these sets give the mp bonus right now? or is that not till chron?

I'm leaning towards reinforced atm.[/QUOTE]

1. Reinforced Leather boots and Manticore Skin boots are not sold in stores and are required to complete the set
2. MP bonuses are useless, they don't increase your MP recharge rate, so basically you fight longer but have to rest longer.

Kryptonic 05-10-2004 05:18 PM

[QUOTE=theLiberator]1. Reinforced Leather boots and Manticore Skin boots are not sold in stores and are required to complete the set
2. MP bonuses are useless, they don't increase your MP recharge rate, so basically you fight longer but have to rest longer.[/QUOTE]

true. hrmm. yeah maybe it would be smartest to get the gastra first. unless i run into a good deal on some armor...

theLiberator 05-10-2004 05:24 PM

[QUOTE=Kryptonic]true. hrmm. yeah maybe it would be smartest to get the gastra first. unless i run into a good deal on some armor...[/QUOTE]

Get at least puma skin if you're 24. Unless you don't plan on soloing.

I had Puma Skin from level 22 to like 30.

e-:tard: 05-10-2004 05:32 PM

[QUOTE=Kryptonic]I have a question guys.

I'm leaning towards reinforced atm.[/QUOTE]

Upgrade weapon until you get highest d grade. Then grade armor.