General [M]ayhem

General [M]ayhem (http://www.genmay.com/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.genmay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Berg execution was a FAKE - for the love of god read this (http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=354134)

frejww 05-13-2004 08:52 PM

interesting read, i hope its true so our government makes me more mad

CS Player 05-13-2004 08:52 PM

[QUOTE=DigitalChaos]GG indeed.. wanna play again? you choose the map[/QUOTE]

i wanna play!! and i just watched the trailer from E3 on HL2 and they had CS 2 at the end!! i cant wait.

Allnighte 05-13-2004 08:52 PM

[QUOTE=ViriiK]Mike the Fucktard thinks it is an american doing it..[/QUOTE]
no no, i mean why must the executioner be islamic. why do his religious beliefs have to be that way, and to a degree to care about gold rings

Squid 05-13-2004 08:53 PM

[QUOTE=Static Vision]See title; "I'm a silly OMGOMGOMGOMG."[/QUOTE]

oh you got it fixed eh?

nice job fecal semen guzzler :tard:

Lasko 05-13-2004 08:53 PM

I read 2 and 9 and already think you're a dumbass.

deltabourne 05-13-2004 08:53 PM

Also, the CIA has confirmed that it is indeed al-Zarqawi's voice in the video, and I trust their analyzation skills just a tad more than mike27's

[url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040514/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_american_beheaded&cid=542&ncid=716[/url]

This is DISREGARDING the fact that the video was found on an anti-US pro-Al Qaeda website.

AnTiAmI 05-13-2004 08:54 PM

omg fagspiracy!!!1

ViriiK 05-13-2004 08:54 PM

[QUOTE=r0ss]???
are you suggesting that the picture on the right was faked? you're wearing a bigger tinfoil hat then DC or mike27
i SAW the tape on the right on the news, it did NOT look like bin laden. that's disputable enough for me.[/QUOTE]
It was the same statement that Bin Laden said over time.. Plus his former assistant which we have in our possession even admitted to the attacks.. Mike27's analogy here is that Terrorist couldn't have done 9/11.. But they did the embassies bombing.. That can't be right!

Hoglysis 05-13-2004 08:54 PM

[QUOTE=DigitalChaos]atleast his assumptions are specific
your assuptions (created for the sole reason to counter mike) are very very vague and without purpose[/QUOTE]

I'm just saying that it annoys me when people use absolutes without irrefutable proof. My post was not meant soley as a counter. I was also wondering if he could offer up any facts.

r0ss 05-13-2004 08:54 PM

[QUOTE=JoJoFine]wait wait you mean peoples appearences CANT CHANGE?!?!?!?! :tard:

going from your way of thought that i looking just like i do now am this way for life. i cant get fat, get a tan, get anything what so ever even. people can get old, fat, tan, etc. live with it[/QUOTE]
they dont change this dramatically
the osamas on the left are thin-faced and light skinned, the one on the right has a chubby face and very dark skin.
His hat is showing some of his hair on his forehead in the right pic. notice how on every other picture his hat covers this spot?
weird if you ask me.

mike27 05-13-2004 08:54 PM

[QUOTE=Samhaine]MIKE27 ANSWER ME....IF SADDAM DIDNT GET HIS WEAPONS FROM THE OLD USSR WHERE DID HE GET THEM?????LAST I CHECKED MIG FIGHTERS WHERE MADE IN THE USSR,T-72 TANKS WERE MADE IN THE USSR,HIND HELO'S AS WELL....SO?????[/QUOTE]

1) Nothing to do with the topic whatsoever.
2) I never so much as commented on this.
3) I know relatively little about Iraq/Russian ties, I have never said anything about this one way or another.

So what the fuck are you blathering on about?

siriusnova 05-13-2004 08:54 PM

damn you got some good points, i've been checking the video and WOW...

something is definetly odd here....

DigitalChaos 05-13-2004 08:54 PM

[QUOTE=CS Player]i wanna play!! and i just watched the trailer from E3 on HL2 and they had CS 2 at the end!! i cant wait.[/QUOTE]
game forum n00b

actually i just got done with FarCry so now i am playing original quake TF :woowoo:

Squid 05-13-2004 08:55 PM

[QUOTE=mike27]You "took my shit apart" by using half-truths and subjective opinions. Your post was essentially[/QUOTE]

again? hello pot, i'm kettle.

i refuted your opinions and fiction with FACTS (or suppositions) at least as good as yours. go fuck a maple tree you idiot.

mike27 05-13-2004 08:56 PM

[QUOTE=TheIlluminatedOne]ok i just watched the timecode and it did skip about a minute after they pushed him to the floor, that is pretty weird. :wtf:

edit: the 2 changed to 13 :wtf:[/QUOTE]

Thank you for at least being honest. Perhaps you will re-read my initial post from a more objective viewpoint.