View Single Post
mike27
crt expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison
So all you have to back up your claims is a similiar looking chair and prison outfit? I dont see how the skipping in the tape suggests that it was faked, its most likely the terrorists did that themselves for whatever reason. As for the Russian accents its entirely possible that a number of the men are foreign fighters from chechnya or some other Russian dominated muslim province, which might also explain their differing customs concerning the wearing of gold rings.

And in case you havent noticed, the middle east is practically humming with terrorist activity, of course the video is most likely to be released during the climax of anti-american feeling sweeping over the ME.

1) No, if you notice, I made 9 points, not 2. Please do not make absurd remarks such as this.
2) The terrorist they are pinning this on, Al-Zarqawi, had no reason to have a Russian accent whatsoever. Much less SPEAK Russian spontaneously for no reason!