View Single Post
welcomerain

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
First of all, you attack my credibility because I posted a single CNN link - and then you post three Fox News links? I need not say more.

As for your discussion of Berg's meeting with US soldiers (which dominated your post, despite taking up only a single line in my initial post), I hardly see how this disproves what I have said. You are simply regurgitating something we (those who have looked into the matter) already know.

And finally, as for the gold ring - these men believe what they are doing is MORAL and CORRECT. Unfortunately, your assertions about Islam are false, or simply half-truths. As I have said, Islam condones the killing of others if the cause is "moral". These men believe their cause is moral. Gold rings, on the other hand, are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Unlike murder, there is no way around this.

conservative media is difficult to come by these days. two fox links, and one boston globe, oh perceptive one.

that's it? that's your retort? how utterly dissapointing, mikey. t'sk t'sk.

the quran in itself is contradictory. you can appeal to ANY agenda provided you find a passage about it and remove it from context to justify any insensibility. maritain," bad men ruin good books." no text has been more maligned than the bible.