View Single Post
Slacker

AR-15 Lower Receiver - Where to Buy?

Since talk of an AWB is rearing its head again, I've decided it's time to finally pickup an AR-15. I went to a local gun shop last week and they brought in a special order of 20 stripped lower receivers from Palmetto State Armory, and sold them all out within a day or two. I checked that seller directly and like many others who sell stripped or complete lower recievers, they are sold out and on backorder.

I'm not looking to spend a lot of money on some tricked out custome rifle. I've been using an M-16 or M-4 for about 10 years in the Army and it's the rifle I'm comfortable with. I want to put together a generally mil-spec M-4 without spending $1,000. I'd like to start with a stripped lower receiver and assemble it myself but it seems like everyone is sold out. Does anyone know where I can buy a decent stripped lower along with a parts kit? I understand that all of the manufacturers are about the same quality wise, but I don't want some super cheap one that might not really be mil-spec.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]