View Single Post
OlderBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockAZNsensation View Post
Bacon, like most meats, tastes fine to me. But this isn't about bacon, it is about you, and your pitiful, caged, existence.

Much like a coke or heroin addict, you have so little of value in your life that the only way you can feel good, special, worth something, is to experience the few remaining pleasures of your life in ever greater and greater quantity. This is not the existence of a stable person, a fulfilled person, a person who generates their own self worth. This is the existance of a slave, one who knows only the joys others can provide, one who lacks even the most basic power and control over circumstance. Every joy is fading, every experience pales in comparison to those of others, every possession fades into refuse days after purchase. The ironic thing here is, I'm sure you feel more "balanced", "free", and "stable" than me, as we both look outwards from our shared cage.

"Get free and live it up" describes my life. "With Shit I Am Adorned", yours.

actually, i'll give you a real reply for shits and giggles <-----notice the hip lingo

i value nothing and eat considerable amounts of meat products daily. i never buy organic, in fact, i enjoy antibiotics to further ruin my smoker's/drug user's body, i have no problem with rBST and think animal abuse for human consumption is funny.

i'm bi-polar but 100mg of xanax a day clears that up nice, and NO- i'd never think of saving money on generic. cuz hey, i don't give a fuck.

i feel most free when my girl and i vacation to vegas to stay at the hilton. after a couple bottles of patron, she's ready to go and i LOVE it when she takes off her victoria secret all provocative-like to the tunes of AFI. then we lube each other up with His&Her KY, and i pound on her like a jack hammer.

after that, i take my bitch to McD's and let her have some bread with those eggs to keep her shut the fuck up.

also, every time i buy a new shirt i clip off a little extra piece from the inside and place it in a jar. i have an entire library dedicated to these jars. sometimes, when i'm drunk, stoned, and twisted outta my mind snorting my xanax (taking them as prescribed is so passť), i like to open a few jars and sniff the preserved children sweat, lusciously trapped inside

well, i gotta go hit-up wal-mart and grab my discounted 20pk of red bull and the new dark knight dvd . ttyl