View Single Post
Originally Posted by SlickChicFallen
is there an equivalent to Planned Parenthood in the UK? Or maybe you could talk to your doctor or gyno

Yeah there are equivalents. I guess I'll have to go down to the Docs with her.
I just wanted a quick answer to the question!
Old 05-27-2005, 06:42 PM Davidelmo is offline  
Reply With Quote