View Single Post
TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckyouformakingmeregister View Post
Once again you miss the point. The argument has nothing to do with forest fires. I even said it was an analogy. But perhaps if I lay it out differently, you'll grasp what's being said:

Here's the "logic" of yours and Badger's argument about global warming:
a) There's a graph that shows a trend of temperature increase occuring in the past
b) Human induced CO2 emissions weren't around in the past
c) Therefore the current observed variation in temperature has nothing to do with human induced CO2 emissions

Now let's apply that kind of "logic" to forest fires:
a) There's a graph that shows forest fires occuring in the past
b) Human induced campfires weren't around in the past
c) Therefore the current levels of forest fires have nothing to do with humans induced campfires

Contrary to what you both seem to believe, multiple things can impact climate at any given time. The existence of natural warming cycles does not immediately eliminate the possibilty that something like CO2 is enhancing its effect.

You don't seem to get it. Even if we believe your story about GIGANTIC CO2 levels in the past, there are actually natural processes, such as leaks/sinks in the carbon cycle, that can eliminate carbon from the atmosphere.

sorry shit for brains. you posted "experts" saying that all other effects are ruled out. and that left ONLY co2 as the instigator/prime component

Only Co2 could have the effect on that scale needed

ONLY PROBLEM IS YOU STUPID BITCH IS THAT IF THAT WAS THE CASE THE EARTH COULD NEVER COOL DOWN AGAIN WITHOUT A CATASTROPHIC INTERVENTION THAT IS NOT EVIDENT IN THE RECORD AS UNEARTHED BY 12 BRANCHES OF SCIENCE.

get it yet you wall candy eating fuckhead?