View Single Post
crazy_bastard
 
The grand finale... I found some author's blog... here is what I wrote:

Ok, the gig is up folks.

This is very serious. I am not joking about this.

Listen,

Over the years I have written many books, and lets face it 98% were complete crap. The other 2%... well I guess you could say they were ok. Up until now I have had no problem taking money from you fools... but lately my conscious has really got the best of me. I am finished... thats right I am offically retiring from writing books. I am RICH all thanks to you fools. L8TR BITCHES!!!!!!!!! HAHAH!!!!

Sincerely,
John

http://www.myspace.com/hellmonger

Goodnight guys, it was fun.
__________________
d85830099fa9ad607d3285c96210a007

Last edited by crazy_bastard; 02-20-2006 at 05:47 AM..
Old 02-20-2006, 05:42 AM crazy_bastard is offline  
#224