View Single Post
4byTacoma

What to buy 08-09 lexus ls460 and 2016 tacoma or 2016 Camaro 2SS?

Haven't posted in a while but i hope to get others point of view. So I'm still driving my 02 tacoma with about 245k on the clock. It's time to upgrade to something nicer. When i saw the new camaro i immediately thought that it would be my next car. However my friend has a 2012 camaro and it consumes about a quart of oil every 3k miles (which gm calls normal ) and my cousin with an 03 Tahoe needs a new gauge cluster because none of his gauges work except the tach. It really makes me think twice about dropping 45k on a new camaro. So I'm thinking what else i could get that could be reliable and more fun than my lifted taco. I know the LS isn't going to be carving corners but I'm thinking since it literally has twice the horsepower of my truck that i could have some fun in it. What do you guys think? I know some of you are going to think I'm crazy for passing on a new camaro but i don't want to have a car that's going to be a pain 5 years down the road. My truck has been problem free except for a busted stainless steel braided brake line and radiator. It consumes half a quart of oil every 7500 miles. It's like something as reliable for my next car.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]