View Single Post
UTRocketMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2[H]4U View Post
Here are some facts (you can google these if you don't wanna take my word for it)

-96% of the media is run by jews. One of the biggest media conglomerates is run by a man who is a vociferous proponent of Zionism.

-The majority of the big banks and hedge funds are run by jews (thinks Goldman, SAC, Citadel, Lazard, the list goes on and on and on)

The fact is that the Jews who immigrated to Europe (Ashkenazi Jews) lived with the Europeans for 1000 years. These jews were not allowed to own typical businesses such as land, farming etc. So they became merchants and eventually took control of the banks. (Think Rothchild family).

-Jews run the Central bank (Fed)

-The LARGEST lobbyist is the US is AIPAC, a lobbyist organization for a FOREIGN country.

Honestly, you guys don't have to believe anything I say and can continue you live by what whatever, MSNBC, FOX, and all the other newspapers out there tell you.

Watch the videos I posted earlier in this thread to get a better understanding of where I'm coming from.

I don't doubt they do control most media and financial centers. But they put themselves there. In spite of all obstacles, they drove to the top. I don't think there is some big conspiracy. If they had some conspiracy, and all they wanted was Israel, lol they're not very smart.

Anyway, what do you propose to do about the situation? My guess is not start your own bank or media avenue. Definitely not any legal avenue lol.

Back to complaining about the Jews lol