View Single Post
Apsalus
Apsalus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermo1223 View Post
Yes they should, that way you have a direction to point the finger in.
"Yes" who should what?

Quote:
Gas pump fires don't randomly kill people, swimming pools don't randomly kill people, and yes you could kill one person maybe with a screw driver. You need a license to drive a car what getting one for a gun is such bad idea? They both are equally deadly.
Wait, so how often do guns randomly kill people?

Quote:
I see where you are going with this and before you do stop...think, then type. I should not nor anyone else in the US have to arm myself with militaryesque hardware to defend myself & family from a robber/crazy/etc. A simple handgun & shotgun is all that is needed. You want one then a mandatory age limit, psych eval., steep license fee, anything to stop what happens when one idiot does indeed "ruin" it for you. So sorry you'll have to stick with hunting rifles now or should 20 more kids have to die for you to believe it?
A robber/crazy/etc can attack you with anything. You make it sound as if you feel that if all the guns magically disappear, somehow you would be happy because the playing field would be level. I don't know about you, but in the event that a robber/crazy/etc is coming at me/my family, I don't care what they are using. I want to put them down in the most efficient method possible. I don't know how in your little world "oh gee he only has a kitchen knife. I can totally out-shank him with this machete." is an acceptable train of thought.

Last edited by Apsalus; 01-09-2013 at 09:36 PM..