View Single Post
arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by g
You're right, those marijuana dealers would move on to selling other illegal items to make black market profits.

However, the black market will still lose billions of dollars of income. If marijuana is legalized, demand for other illegal items stays the same, thus the former marijuana dealers will begin competing with sellers of other black market goods for a share of the same profit.

And legalizing marijuana would decrease crime significantly. Millions of marijuana users, who are going to smoke regardless of legality, are now no longer considered a legal priority, because they engage in an activity which doesn't hurt others. In addition, all the theft comitted by marijuana users to get drug money would be eliminated, as well as the violence that accompanies the marijuana trade.

Quote:
In addition, all the theft comitted by marijuana users to get drug money would be eliminated, as well as the violence that accompanies the marijuana trade
Niggar please................................

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion