View Single Post
curdledvomit

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcome
LOL SHE SHOULD HAVE EATEN HER FUCKING GREENS

One day people will understand that the saying " you are what you eat" is maybe the most prophetic statement ever.

I am a firm believer...my doctor said that it was very possible that changing my diet when I did most likely allowed my body to concentrate on healing its self instead of having to expend so much energy digesting my food. After I went totally blind I started a strict macrobiotic diet. I regained my vision. Since then I have gone completely blind twice more and was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis but have always recovered and now I have only a 47%field of vision in one eye, the other is totally blind. I still have MS but I can see. My neuro Opthamologist is and has always been amazed that I can see at all...I will most likely be blind for good one day but I believe diet has allowed me to keep what vision I have. This has been going on for 9 years and he says people with my rare form of steriod dependent chronic optic neuritis usually are blind within a year...never to see again.

Nothing wrong with eating healthy my friend.

00110001 00110011 01101011 and damn proud of it!

Squid posted..."curdledvomit is the first +10k guy i actually care about"

acc6d08c13aa2f2586ec5bf7b70854c3