View Single Post
i dig through other peoples trash
Jamesgott's Avatar
Originally Posted by pyrosyndicate View Post
I think its called Gaffer tape, and its used to prevent scratches or stop parts from moving.

i really dont think he would put tape over the camera name and lens name to prevent a scratch.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:42 PM Jamesgott is offline  
Reply With Quote