View Single Post
K1NGDEAD

All characters listed are ready / elegable to be transfered. This account has no bans or suspensions. The Gold on the Druid is to only be given should your bid be higher than $400.00 USD.
all on same account, US PVE, transfers up

Level 70 Nightelf Female Druid
This Druid has talent points placed for Feral Combat, as this was her raid-ready spec.
Comes with Travel form, Swift flight form, Brown level 60 Talbuk & Netherdrake mounts with 10843 Gold***
Highlights: Complete T6 Feral DPS set (some items such as boots count towards the tanking set since she has better stand-alone parts). Complete T6 Feral Tanking set. Complete T6 Moonkin DPS set. 4/5 T6 Caster Healing set. Includes such items as "Madness of the Betrayer" and "Dragonspine Trophy". Each Feral set has the best possible enchants (DPS mostly). All Epic gems for the Feral DPS set. Almost Exalted with every reputation in the game which includes all of the Caverns of Time.
maxed LW/Skinning
451 Mark of the Illidari, used for flasks in endgame raids

Level 70 Draenei Female Shaman
This Shaman has no talent points placed and is ready to be spec'd to your needs.
Comes with Black, level 60 War Talbuk & regular flying mount with no Gold.
Highlights: Complete Season 2 Arena gear with best possible enchantments in each slot. In a relativly short amount of time made it to "Rival" status as a healer.

Level 70 Draenei Female Warrior
This Warrior has no talent points placed and is ready to be spec'd to your needs.
Comes with Purple, level 60 Talbuk & Netherdrake mounts with 45 Gold.
Highlights: No reputation with anyone aside from (default) Alliance factions, Netherwing, Kurenai and Aldor. Is Exalted with both Netherwing, Kuernai and comes with the "turn-ins" needed to do the same for the Aldor. This character was treated as a challenge to see if one could level to 70 without gaining any faction which is why her reputation tab is bone bare.

Level 63 Human Female Warlock
This Warlock has no talent points placed and is ready to be spec'd to your needs.
Comes with a standard, summonable level 40 & 60 mounts with no Gold.
Highlights: Epic Soul Shard bag. All other bags are full of Lethworking and Enchanting materials. Over the period of 2 years made it to "Marshal" rank.

Level 60 Undead Female Priest
This Priest has no talent points placed and is ready to be spec'd to your needs.
Comes with a standard, level 40 Undead mount with 34 Gold.
Highlights: None

all charecters on the same US PVE server on the same account
have original case and cds for both original and expansion
have secret pass/email

as I stated above... IF the auction goes above $400 you can have the gold on the account

Im gonna set the opening bid pretty LOW... $200
anyone interested in buying for $650 its all yours

Best way to contact me is through PM