View Single Post
Namtaru

Need a roomate (v. Chicago)

Maybe not the best question to ask on Genmay, but after looking for a roommate on Craigslist and getting some of the weirdest fucking people I've ever seen ask to move in (and some at half the rent i was asking) I figured I'd give it a shot.

First, the details... Rent: $800 per month
I live in a 2 bedroom 1 bath condo on Michigan Ave at 18th. the place is fully furnished except for the second bedroom which is open and empty. Washer/dryer in unit. All utilities included in rent (water, heat, electricity, internet (and because I know people will ask... it's RCN 10 down / 1 up) and cable TV)

The 33 story building is brand new, I'm the first person to live in my unit. I have a small balcony with a grill on it on the 12th floor with a view of Soldier Field and Lake Michigan. There is a doorman, and 4 high speed elevators, but unfortunately no other amenities such as pool or weight room, etc. If you have a car I have an indoor heated parking spot should someone decided to want it.

I currently have my lease signed through the end of November so anyone looking to stay until then or month to month is fine as long as they realize I may or may not resign my lease at the end of November.

I'm not a neat freak, but i'm also not a slob. I clean (as in clean, not pick stuff up) the place a couple times a month but am known to leave a bowl or cup laying somewhere. I have a cat, but am not allowed to have any other pets. I do game a lot on the PC and have a 360, but I still go out occasionally during the week and am known to get hammered on the weekends every now and then.

I'm 26/M and my occupation is a windows systems administrator for medium size clients in the downtown area.

I'm just trying to find a cool roommate, help me out!!!

If you're serious then PM me, kthx

Last edited by Namtaru; 03-11-2009 at 01:49 PM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]