View Single Post
I'm a hypocrite. I criticize the government for things that I praise the Nazis for
My Suggested Reading List:

Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler - Hitlers life during WWI, his stay in prison, the german political reality of the time

The Art of War by Sun Tzu - Good wisdom for anyone trying to combat things in life, whether they be physical wars, mental wars, social wars, cultural wars etc. Often quoted, rarely heeded.

Starship Troopers by Robert Heinlein - A futuristic book which fleshes out a workable fascist state that makes sense. Intended to "discredit" fascism, but instead makes it seem preferrable to the soulless modern model of capitalism used in the US and various other dying countries.

The Holy Bible by various - Need I say more?

The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements by Dr. Kevin MacDonald - Explores jewish involvement in various genocidal political movements. everything from leninist bolshevism to bloody south african communism.
"Every war when it comes, or before it comes, is represented not as a war but as an act of self-defense against a homicidal maniac." -George Orwell