View Single Post
Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayd View Post
stupid how, because it caught your friends lying their asses off?

the video was fake. the comments about the video were fake, because the authors knew they were using fake video. an orchestrated lie.

as for the NYT article you linked, the NYT researched and published a list of articles the person above had worked on after firing him in a public retraction/apology.

we have all seen faux on the other hand, DEMAND that reporters lie, and fire them for refusing to do so, then defend their right to lie and call it news in court.

no matter how hard you polish that turd, you can't convince anyone that your fake news is anything more than the propaganda arm of the republican party, but by all means keep trying, there are a million examples to prove you wrong with each reply.

Yeah, and how about the LA Times reporter caught photoshopping pictures from the Iraq war? How about the Arab news channels caught adding smoke to videos of the Israeli-Lebanon conflict of 2005 to make the damage seem even worse than it actually was? Remember Dan Rather? Yeah, what was that all about? Are you so dense that you don't realize that media of every bias deceives you on a daily basis, and you eat that shit up like it's gospel simply because you agree with their bias and want to believe it's true.

The NYT fired Blair because he has a string of offenses to his name and got caught with it, and nationally embarrassed what is considered to be a reputable news source. Your dismissal of that offense as not that big of a deal simply because they fired him is unfortunate. You let them off the hook way too easily, only reinforcing my point.

And yes, you caught me, being a Canadian I clearly watch Fox News every day of the week, and consider them my "friends". Please, my news comes largely from CBC and CNN, neither of which are right-wing or "Republican" as you Americans would identify them. All I've ever watched from Fox News was youtube clips people linked on the internet.