View Single Post
GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spatula View Post
Got it to play...........it's a shit ton of fun but really only because it's almost the same TFC fun with updated gfx.

Some things I liked:
Medics uberheal is cool but should last a little longer imo. Also they should've given the bastard a shotgun really

Didn't like:
They nerfed the soldier bad. He has little splash damage and his ability to rocket jump has become somewhat more useless with the new map layouts.

Demoman is overpowered. His bombs hit too easily because they appear larger and the nature of the slower paced game (people run slower and jump smaller) and cause extreme damage. I can see this becoming the favorite amongst elitist. In tfc demoman was one of my worst classes because it was somewhat difficult to master. In TF2 though i was taking out people with ease with just one or two shots

All in all it's a great game though. Wonder if "the hunted" will come back?

Nah, uberheal lasts too long as it is. I lost a game where I was defending because a medic and a heavy hit uberheal as they were standing on the cap point. They were untouchable and we lost the game.

Agreed, soldiers are weaker but I still enjoy playing one over sniper.

I haven't had much experience going against demomen, but I really appreciate their ability to mine cap points. It's so satisfying to see a space faget scout dash up to the cap point and get gibbed.