View Single Post
odecom5
I have to dress my dick up like celery so my lesbian butch of a gf will suck it.

yes, i have about 10 sites hosted on my one hosting package, so that's no problem. the packages they offer these days, you'll never have to worry about running out of space/bandwidth.

good reliable hosting that's often thrown around in these threads is Dreamhost, but they're a little rich for my blood. i don't do enough business on the web to warrant 15+ bucks a month.

if you want a cheap solution, i use 1and1 hosting, and have been reasonably happy with them for the past 5 years or so. I got on when they first became a company and offered 3 years of hosting for free

hostmonster.com has a lot of good options as well, and i've heard mostly good things about them.

both 1and1 and hostmonster (not sure about dreamhost) also include domains with their hosting packages so you won't have to pay for that separately either.

hope this helps!

edit. dreamhost is having a sale and you can lock in the low price of 5.95/mo if you pay for 10 years of hosting
STRAIGHT UP 39TH STREET NIGGAH ALWAYS BALLIN ALWAYS HUSTLIN' 394L NEVER FRONTIN NEVER HATIN #37

How fast does a zebra have to go before it looks gray?

Last edited by odecom5; 12-14-2007 at 02:25 PM..