View Single Post
Schmuck
Schmuck
Why do people like you listen to me? You realized everything I say is a load of bullshit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama
People also tend to conveniently forget (or gloss over) the fact that America did not "usher in the Atomic age" It was started in Germany...they had weapons in the works far more advanced than anything the US and allies had at the time...and they passed the research on to the Japanese near the fall of Berlin. Given the astounding speed which Japan went from a Feudal agrarian society to adopting western ideas to become an industrial power..do you really think we had much time to allow them to develop atomic weapons of their own? I agree that nukes should never be used again but just consider Germany or Japan being the first to strike back during WW2..

Except, that when the bomb was dropped Germany was out of the war and Japan was nowhere near developing an atom bomb or the means to deliver it. The Japanese were prepared to surrender at that point.

Currently being spied on by ECHELON (Anthrax Terrorist Bomb etc.)

UK Represent