View Single Post
Caelum

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/19/opinio...hts/index.html
Quote:
John Lott, economist and gun-rights advocate, has extensively studied mass shootings and reports that, with just one exception, the attack on U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords in Tucson, Arizona, in 2011, every public shooting since 1950 in the U.S. in which more than three people have been killed has taken place where citizens are not allowed to carry guns. The massacres at Sandy Hook Elementary, Columbine, Virginia Tech and the Century 16 movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, all took place in gun-free zones.
Guess what happened during the last AWB. Oh yeah Columbine.
And to your testing and fees related to buying an ar15 or what not: this guy murdered his mom and stole her guns. He went to Dicks sporting goods and didnt want to wait the waiting period so was denied the purchase of a gun. So in your world of permits and licensing this mom bought her guns legit and her son killed her for them. So what good would those licenses and permits have done?

BTW Cuomo is a fucking moron. "You dont need more than 10 rounds to kill a deer!" Well duh. That's why in most states its illegal to hunt with a rifle that hold more than 5. Yeah 5 bullets, not 10 not 30, but restricted to 5. There is already a law in place for that you jack ass. And if I want to hunt with my AR308 with a magazine modified to only hold 5 rounds then I fucking will.

ETA:
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

/ETA

Gun control is all about control. The government is telling every citizen they are no longer responsible enough to exercise one of their constitutional rights. You are not responsible enough to protect yourself because your life isn't worth it but lets wait for them to have their PSDs give up their guns shall we.
Diane Feinstein has a concealed carry permit. It was issued to her in the 70s because she was the target of a terrorist group. She had the only carry permit in the entire city of San Francisco, the 1 and only 1. Because her life is more important than the regular citizen. She thinks so little of the regular guy she will make laws to accommodate her and penalize others.
http://usliberals.about.com/od/liber...nFeinstein.htm
Quote:
Senator Feinstein is a staunch gun control advocate. Despite her stance, in the 1970s, she obtained a concealed firearms carry permit, and carried a handgun with her. A CCW permit was then rare in California, and was the only such permit in San Francisco. At the time, she was the target of a terrorist group that had shot out all the windows in her home. She no longer carries a gun.
+ YouTube Video

Except for her guns of course. She has a similar mindset as this bitch from New Hampshire
http://www.examiner.com/article/new-...s-media-silent
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-Conservatives
Only me and those like me deserve all the freedoms we're entitled to. Un fucking believable!

I also like how in your eutopian world police are first responders. YOU are a first responder! YOU! The police and paramedics are second. They get there AFTER the crime has been committed.
http://now.msn.com/atlanta-mom-shoot...e-face-5-times
Good thing she didnt wait for the cops or she'd be dead. Shot him 5 times in the face and he lived! I bet she wished she had a larger capacity gun.
+ YouTube Video

This mall shooter saw a concealed carrying person aiming at him and instead of continuing his spree decided to instead kill himself. The permit holder made what he thought was a good decision. As a carry permit holder myself that is something to remember. You are responsible for the bullet legally and financially wherever it may go. So if he felt he would miss he made a good decision. But just the site of the guy cause the shooter to stop his spree and kill himself.

Also lets not forget that JFK was killed by a bolt action rifle. One that would now be considered a hunting rifle. Jack Ruby then killed Oswald with a 38 revolver. Then Robert Kennedy killed with a 22 revolver, Reagan was shot with a 22 revolver. John Lennon was killed with a 38 revolver. So its funny how gun control people think lower capacity means less violence. Its funny how completely idiotic that is.

So you're saying 18 year olds aren't responsible enough to own a firearm? The average age of the military is 19 and I'll let you in on a secret, those 19 year old get to carry guns, a lot. Oh its the training you say that makes them responsible? Well its up to parents then to educate their children on how to properly use firearms then. Does it happen all the time? No but mass shootings are hardly the norm either. I can say for sure that there are more parents teaching their kids how to use guns and respect guns than there are mass shootings.

Something extra
http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/the-giant...ook-reporting/

Gun purchases have been going up over the last many years. And when Obama got elected there was as we know a MASS surge in gun purchases and guess what happened with all those guns...NOTHING! The country did not erupt in a crazy wild west scenario of shooting sprees. Nothing happened. Because people aren't crazy. There are crazy people but villifying the gun instead of the man who does the act is the wrong way of thinking.
+ YouTube Video

http://www.infowars.com/veiled-threa...ot-alex-jones/
The funny part is the tweets at the end. People hope the next shooter will go to an NRA meeting. "Why go to schools? Go to an NRA meeting" They never will because the people there are armed! Why attack a hard target when you can attack a defenseless one??!!!

I can't imagine you'll read or watch all of this. And talking to someone who has the wrong opinion is pointless anyway. Even if you take in all of these pieces of data as fact it wont change your mind. The second amendment is not about hunting. It is about the right to personal protection. Personal protection from criminals and protection from the government. It is in place to always leave in the hands of the citizens the means in which to over throw the government. In fact the Revolutionary War started with the British trying to take possession of powder shot and arms. The first act of gun control and it started a war that gave rise to our nation. Taking away Americans guns is about as unAmerican as it comes. All you have to do is look at any of the founding fathers stance on guns and the second amendment. It is plainly obvious what their intent was with it.

I'll leave with this cause its the Nuge and he's a lunatic

Last edited by Caelum; 01-10-2013 at 06:04 AM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]