View Single Post
brkdncr
brkdncr
I want to hang out with all the boys ;)

studio city is near hollywood along the 101 i believe.

If you guys set a date ahead of time my place is still open for a grill out, party, music, hot tub, central meetup location, etc.

i don't recommend staying in pasadena tho. I suggest something like hotel figueroa, which i think is pretty cheap. You'll want something close to the train/subway system so you can get around to different parts of LA. Most people want to see hollywood, universal city, the long beach aquarium. Other items of interest is the museum downtown (lacma or moca, i can't remember which), staples center, the nokia theater and club nokia, the wiltern theater, the disney music hall. Night items should definately include bar hopping on melrose/sunset/hollywood or my fave, bar-hopping in downtown.

dave 'n busters are somewhat fun, but over the past 4 years i've seen most of them go downhill. Nothing beats food, drink, and arcade games tho, that's for sure.

We can even rent us a party van to take us around the sunset/melrose/hollywood/downtown area if everyone wants to bar-hop in style.

Let me know if how else I can help to make this happen. My summer schedule is looking like the end of June I'll be leaving town, and possibly leaving again in September for a short trip.