View Single Post
v3r71g0
pwned

TROLL ALERT

Dr.thugunamics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.thugunamics
hey yo listen my brother said he doesnt trust anybody. he said he will pay u . but u have to send the laptop first. because he got screwed alots of time. he said he will give u his phone number or cox email address or something so u could believe he will send tthe money to u after he gets the laptop

(part of my response)

Hmm yea, I will go with that.

If I remember right you still owe me money for the FIRST LAPTOP I SOLD YOU.

O and in your email, you said that your brother ALREADY SENT ME MONEY THROUGH THE MAIL????

-This guy already trolled me last year. He still owes me money for a Laptop I sold him.

-He sent me a email a couple weeks ago when we worked out a deal on another laptop. In his email he told me that his brother had already sent payment through the mail and is wondering why I havent shipped anything. I still have not recieved payment at all. Then today he asks me to ship first because "his broher dosent trust anyone". He has no feedback at all. He has been KCED numerous times and I think he needs to be banned.

Just look at his post content. He made a thread in D&S for people to PIF him P3 computers, and he didnt have ANYTHING to offer. The last couple of threads are under lock by mod.

Here is his information:

Name- Abdul Kadir
Address- Unknown
Phone- Unknown
Email address- Dr.thugunamics@gmail.com
AIM: dr.thugunamics
MSN: dr_thugunamics1@hotmail.com

Do not do business with this

Last edited by v3r71g0; 10-12-2005 at 05:14 PM..