View Single Post
JPF_

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorWind View Post
You appear to be a grown man who has similar taste in cars to a fifteen year old. You think "stance" is an important attribute in a vehicle you have to drive every day. You spray paint stock wheels in flat black. Your technical knowledge is basically nonexistent - you "have a guy that you use" for every task, including basic stuff like changing spark plugs that any real car enthusiast should know how to do.

You take one of my cars, and assume I have similar taste in cars to a 15 year old? Please show me any of my other cars I "stanced"

ooook.....yeah you got me bro.

And when the flying fuck did I say I was a car enthusiast?

And my spark plugs where changed because the valve cover gasket was going to be replaced and I was unsure when they were previously changed, or if they even were. And I was not charged labor for that because it was already there. I use a shop once again I said for various reasons.

Do you have your own cow for milk? WELL WHAT THE FUCK M8 Y DONT YOU DO THIS? FUCKING FRESH MILK FROM THE TIT IS BETTER GOD DAM YOURE NOT A FOOD ENTHUSIAST ARE YOU?? FUCKING IDIOT , A FOOD ENTHUSIAST WOULD MAKE THEIR OWN FOOD

I love when morons who do shit, then talk shit to people who don't do it. Fuck you for not respecting what I do, and yet you act like some high and mighty god because you can? Ok bro.

Pretty fucking funny.