View Single Post
SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
Care to post them, or is the only source of that information your ass?
redrum himself posted them in this very thread
Quote:




Democracy: Where what 70% of people think doesn't matter
REPRESENTATIVE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, WHERE 70% OF PEOPLE CANNOT RESTRICT THE FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS OF THE OTHER 30%

Good fucking job not understanding the issue.
Quote:

I'm glad to see you want the government to have a blank cheque on policy. Aren't you supposed to be defending the principles of the American constitution?
Which is exactly what I'm doing. They have every right to build this despite their religion.

Give the government a blank cheque? What the hell are you talking about?
Old 08-22-2010, 08:05 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#113