View Single Post
aylaNL4

Quote:
Originally posted by vinnie
[B]-snip-
From what I understand, lesbians hate bisexual women. I find it hard to fault the opinion in these matters of anyone who's attracted to women and women alone. If you aren't practising a sexuality and never have, then you've got no right to claim it.

There is very little if any stigmata attached to female bisexuality outside of religious and lesbian groups, in fact it is encouraged a lot more than discouraged from what I've seen. It's cool to claim you're a female bi. I've got nothing against those who are really bi, but people who claim they are and have never done anything of the sort?
-snip-
ok, I'm the g/f in question in the first post, I am bi, have been with women before, period.
My current boyfriend just has not seen it and wants too. Since the few females friends I had before I married my ex left when I married him (cause he's an ass among other things) I don't have as many female friends anymore. More female friends is hard to find when I work in a call center doing tech support surrounded by a bunch of guys.