View Single Post
Kato
Kato

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragmanlaw
Of course successful people do it (my fucking valedictorian from high school smoked pot EVERY weekend). Successful people rape, murder, kill, and have gay sex in the bathroom in the Capitol building. (it must be RIGHT if they do it) My point is it can't be controlled, neither can alcohol. (I am not an abolishionist, of course) Addictive substances simply are a plague, and to allow, justify, much less legalize any such substances is destroying lives. Like u said Jim Morrison, addictive substances fucked ur family, but rich Republican pot heads next store are doing fine. CRasch?? Did you really use the Grateful Dead as your example....I can say nothing more, you yourself must be a pothead, cause every reefer smoking dumbass I know brings them up to justify there wastral ways.
Coffee is more addictive than Marijuana and is not good for the body in the amounts that addicts drink.

Online Games are extremely addictive, and cause people to forego their responsibilities to keep playing.

Go go double standard.

Besides, what right do you have to tell me what I should do with my life? Unless I am hurting you or others, then what business or interest do you have in my behavior?

You've earned three of these:
As soon as we sail on to Cane Garden Bay