View Single Post
Originally Posted by PrettyInPink
Its called Norplant I believe. I don't know much about it but for some reason I feel like its not used anymore. When I looked on planned parenthoods website I found this but it says its not available in the US as of yet. I don't know much about this so you may want to research it some yourself.

Norplant is inserted in the upper arm, I believe.

I'm not aware of any implants that are inserted into the hand/wrist region, and it frankly doesn't make sense to implant there. JGW - where did you hear about this/any additional info?

Norplant was discontinued a few years back and is no longer available for use.
Old 04-11-2006, 07:57 PM Arjuna is offline  
Reply With Quote