View Single Post
Killer_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
Any help is greatly apprecited. Heres what I got so far:

Do not message me if you are not at least average in the looks department. Today alone I seen a chick who looked like Chris Farley and another that looked like eggman. Do not message me if you're highly attractive because I don't deal with high maintenance women and I'm not your piggy bank. Do not message me if you have children, I refuse to raise somebody else's cunt turd and again I am not your piggy bank.

Do not message me if you were a slut in the past. Shopping for a woman is like shopping for a car. Ideally we all want a new one, but if you have to settle for a used one obviously you want the one with lower mileage.

You should probably be shorter than me. Also preferably younger. You do not have to be smart and actually I would prefer you weren't because I want a woman who brings a different perspective to the table.

I am not looking for a woman who thinks she can boss me around. I am however looking for someone who is emotionally supportive and can help keep me in check when I lose my cool.

I like to get absorbed in projects and have a tendency to ignore you, so if you're persistent in getting the attention you want that helps.

You can't expect me to do everything for you. A relationship is a two way street.

Don't message me if you aren't already attached to my hog. I'll drop you instantly.

I'm not going to talk about myself. Do a little work to find out for yourself if you're good for anything.

only saw one, maybe two things in this copypasta that needed adjusting

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.