View Single Post
JohnnyBeagle

How do I convince my girlfriend to try new things in bed?

Hey guys and girls,

Sex has become boring because it is so structured. First, she wants me to finger her until she comes. Then, we do missionary until I come, then we sleep. Here are my problems:

1) She doesn't want to do head (she says it's not that she doesn't love me, rather that she's not ready). I've never had head before so naturally I want to experience it. How can I persuade her that it's not such a bad thing?

2) I've gone down on her a few times when she is drunk but she doesn't want me down there when she is sober because she must be self concious. Another thing we have troubles with is public hair. It's a jungle. I ask her to shave and she says that she will, but she never has and we've been together six months. How can I persuade her that it's not such a bad thing? This afternoon she was working and I brought it up in a message. She responded with "I told u 2 stop mentioning that or it mite not ever happen".

3) So far we've tried doggy and some other positions a few times but she doesn't like anything other than missionary. How can I get her to be more confortable about her body and about trying new things?

I ask her about these things and she always procastinates. How can I stress that they are important to me without sounding presenting a ultimatum and sounding like an asshole. We've been together six months so I obviously care about her and don't want to come off the wrong way.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]