View Single Post
Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
eh you could probably find it buried in your feed

something like "this guy has no grasp with reality" and I went after him because I felt he (and one of the other commenters) was making the case that this attack had either very little or nothing to do with mental illness which is more than a little idiotic. I think I might have misunderstood that point, but I think it was poorly expressed by both this article and by the commenter who said, flat out, "this has nothing to do with mental illness." That any member of any subculture, with enough mental illness "mixed in" would have the capacity to commit a crime like this. Also that I wished that the media would just stop portraying "geeks" in any fashion whatsoever, I think shows like The Big Bang Theory are complete fucking retarded shit

stephen hawking is the only king of the geeks living. there can be only one.

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]