View Single Post
Cpt Twitchy
I get post nasal drip to at certain times of the year and its extremely frustrating. You might want to try a saline spray or even going to the doctor and getting some flonase.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:29 PM Cpt Twitchy is offline  
Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]