View Single Post
kartracer88f

Boca Raton, FL

Swifty's Market and Grill.
Sorry for the lack of address but it is on Boca Raton Blvd 1 light West of Glades Road. It may be a quickie mart but it has the best Cheesteak Sub around, hands down. They take a few minutes to make to be prepared to wait, and there is only take out but it is amazing food.

Cuban Cafe 3350 NW Boca Raton Blvd # B34
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Great food and good service. Bread is an excellant appetizer. I would highly reccomend the Churrasco or Palomilla Steaks. Great food reasonably quick and good service. Staff is very knowlegeable and can explain menue items if you do not know cuban food. Meals run between 10-15 $.

Talia's Tuscan Table 4070 N Dixie Hwy
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Great small Itailian eatery and market. They sell ingrediants if you like to cook yourself. Make sure you are starving for this one, becasue while the other food is good, you go to Talia's for the huge (think football) sandwiches. Made on amazing bread, there is a vast selection. My favorite is the Caruso which is a meatball and sausage parm. Be prepared to sit next to people you don't know as seating is limited but is set up to encourage sitting with anyone.

Warehouse Pub
599 NW 1st CT
Boca Raton, FL 33432
(561) 392-3798

Looks like a dive from the outside, but has good, if somewhat greasy food on the inside. Very inexpensive as well. My reccomendation is the sliced steak wrap.

As a side note cirial's choices in Ft Lauderdale were excellent. Espcially Jacks and Peter pans.

Last edited by TheRequiem; 04-25-2008 at 03:23 PM..