General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
I think it's relevant that our president reads a 1.5 hour speech prepared by someone else off a teleprompter. I'm not backing Palin, but you say that shit like she is the onyl one

There's a pretty obvious difference between a prepared speech and a Q&A session. It's pointless for someone to memorize a speech, but hopefully they can answer basic questions without referring to their notes.


Although Palin's Q&A at the Tea Party thing might as well have been a prepared thing, considering how soft-ball the questions were.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:36 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#91  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

DigitalChaos
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
you say that shit like she is the onyl one
this keeps getting said again and again and again
#1: nobody is saying that
#2: that is never a justification
#3: she IS the only one being hypocritical about this shit. it wouldn't be an issue if she wasn't making fun of Obama for using teleprompte
Old 02-09-2010, 01:42 PM DigitalChaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
#92  

Jason
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
this keeps getting said again and again and again
#1: nobody is saying that
#2: that is never a justification
#3: she IS the only one being hypocritical about this shit. it wouldn't be an issue if she wasn't making fun of Obama for using teleprompte

She's not the only one being hypocritical
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:48 PM Jason is offline  
Reply With Quote
#93  

DigitalChaos
 
^ That is something I would have expected to see on the Daily Show.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:52 PM DigitalChaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
#94  

chuckybob
Mario raped Peach in her fuzzy spot while twisting and twirling his mustache sexylike
 
chuckybob's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
She's not the only one being hypocritical
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

least professional white house press secretary ever. i seriously hate this guy.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:35 PM chuckybob is offline  
Reply With Quote
#95  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckybob View Post
least professional white house press secretary ever. i seriously hate this guy.

On the other hand you're one of the most objective spammers around. Respect.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 02-09-2010, 02:58 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#96  

DigitalChaos
 
this picture is relevant to this thread:
Old 02-09-2010, 10:09 PM DigitalChaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
#97  

chuckybob
Mario raped Peach in her fuzzy spot while twisting and twirling his mustache sexylike
 
chuckybob's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
On the other hand you're one of the most objective spammers around. Respect.

i dont have time for these kiddy politics
Old 02-09-2010, 10:14 PM chuckybob is offline  
Reply With Quote
#98  

AbortTheFetus
 
AbortTheFetus's Avatar
 
anyone who gives money to an organization that supports Sarah Palin really shouldn't be too upset with the way that money got spent. She masquerades around spending tons of money while touting herself as a fiscal conservative. I see it no different than donating to Marrion Barry's coke/re-election fund(although I heard he's done for good now).
__________________
www.Thatgermanguyisafaggot.com
Old 02-09-2010, 11:43 PM AbortTheFetus is offline  
Reply With Quote
#99  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:32 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.