General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Millions
Genmay Art Gawd

What isn't going to kill the planet and destroy all life? Last year the economy was poised to end all mankind. And yet here I sit with my internet and a cup of coffee.

This BP-End-Of-The-World scenario seems like the same kind of pseudo-science that researchers are always discrediting in movies.
Hey Charlie Murphy! Arrrgh! You darkness, you black, midnight, evil mother------, black magic, darkness, you raw...darkness, you, -------, delirious mother-------, argh! You were cold as ice! ---- your couch! I'm Rick James, bitch!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

bingstudent
I am an idiot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
As a matter of fact I pour 5W30 Pennzoil on my wheaties to keep my innards properly lubricated...if it's good enough to keep my 18ft long, 7000lb, 4X4 Chevy Suburban on the road it should be good enough for breakfast..rite?

edit- I'll listen to what the econazis have to say as soon as they can prove that they have given up EVERYTHING in their lives directly or indirectly involving fossil fuels...not even including things that are beyond their control.

asking extreme environmentalists to give up the tools that are used en masse today to build political tipping points before you'd be willing to contend with their actual arguments is a pretty silly burden.

the deepwater horizon wasn't stationed where it was because environmentalists have pushed drilling off the coasts, it's because we're no longer living in the age of easy oil.

it certainly doesn't help that the bush-era MMS was willing to lease drilling tracts to firms that rely on FOC with poor safety standards to keep costs down.

Bukkakeboy

The main problem with the U.S and oil is free market retardation. The U.S oil industry is still in the 1970's when it comes to safety, and this is because why the fuck spend $'s on safety and new tech when we can just send some more mexicans to handle the drilling by hand? I mean its not like there are sound regulations that actually force the greedy cunts to even pretend that they are thinking of safety.

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy

Bukkakeboy

Oh and just like the financial meltdown, it takes a catastrophe to get people to start thinking about regulation, and then in the end its some swiss-cheese limpwristed shit thats more or less written by the guys who are being "regulated"

Wooooooooooooooo!

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

good post

Vote McCain!
Retardism

Quote:
Originally Posted by curdledvomit View Post
Ominous reports are leaking past the BP Gulf salvage operation news blackout that the disaster unfolding in the Gulf of Mexico may be about to reach biblical proportions.

News blackout my asshole, what a bunch of

i heard about this shit on NPR today

Steelclan

Lets nuke the ocean! It should take care of the issue.. EXPLOSIVE GAS VS ATOMS SPLITTING = NUKE WINS.