General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Electrikfuzz050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsiholic View Post
People all over are trying to make a living, be it a supermarket or a guy selling produce out of his truck. When it comes to some produce I'd rather get it from some guy's truck than the supermarket because chances are it's changed has less frequently or hasn't been gassed to high hell in order to look nice on the counter. Sure there's risk, but virtually little to no more risk than getting it at your neighborhood wal-mart.

I don't know where you live, but around here there's organic produce stores and farmer's markets.

Quote:
Don't blame the illegal immigrants, blame the people who hire them. They're the ones more concerned about the bottom line than doing what's "right" in your eyes. Hell, he's probably like the day laborer he just picked up in the parking lot, trying to find some way to put food on a table. They aren't taking the jobs from Americans, we're giving it to them.
"We" are not giving them anything. Some citizens are, and I highly doubt it's the majority of people in the US that want to hire them. You speak as if illegal immigrants are somehow a lower form of life, incapable of intelligent thought or knowing what they're doing is illegal. They're well aware that they're violating federal law, however there's always people (like you) to make excuses for them instead of holding them responsible for their actions.

Is it okay for me to go hold up a store because I don't have anything to eat?
What if my children don't?
Is it okay for me to steal from you to feed my children, even if by doing so it keeps you from feeding yours?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsiholic View Post
Got anything better? If not, shut your pie hole.

You dont think thats a valid concept to hold EVERYONE committing a crime responsible for the crime? well my taint needs a little licking then.

cokezeroholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
umm, maybe you missed this?

Ya, didn't read far back into the thread. What's the actual cost to build a single family home in your area? 3br/2ba/garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrikfuzz050 View Post
I don't know where you live, but around here there's organic produce stores and farmer's markets.

"We" are not giving them anything. Some citizens are, and I highly doubt it's the majority of people in the US that want to hire them. You speak as if illegal immigrants are somehow a lower form of life, incapable of intelligent thought or knowing what they're doing is illegal. They're well aware that they're violating federal law, however there's always people (like you) to make excuses for them instead of holding them responsible for their actions.

Is it okay for me to go hold up a store because I don't have anything to eat?
What if my children don't?
Is it okay for me to steal from you to feed my children, even if by doing so it keeps you from feeding yours?

There's plenty of places that offer organic produce and farmers markets here are few and far between.

How the hell do you get that I think they're a lower life form. Ya they all know it's illegal, which is why they scatter or keep it low key when the police or when Sherrif Arpaio goes into the neighborhood. I'm not making an excuse for them saying it's ok, I'm just trying to identify with a couple reasons why they'd do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
You dont think thats a valid concept to hold EVERYONE committing a crime responsible for the crime? well my taint needs a little licking then.

Of course I do. Illegals get rounded up all the time either from raids on drop houses, sweeps from the MCSO, etc but there really isn't anything stopping them from coming back a few days or weeks later.

A little off topic, but there was an interesting article on e-verify in the paper a couple days ago here stating some numbers on how many employers are eligible for the program, how many have done it, how many new hires since the start of the last fiscal year, and so on. It is kind of funny because this e-verify isn't doing anything because all anyone needs it a "valid" social security number.

Xayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post

problem with your taint is your brain's proximity to it.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...007474,00.html

topcat989

Xayd

so it's the government's job to make them feel better, that's what you think now?

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayd View Post
so it's the government's job to make them feel better, that's what you think now?

Nope thats your job, clown acts can be so uplifting.

topcat989

Quote:

no it's the federal government's job to protect the borders, enforce (beyond a token effort) the immigration laws and to protect/defend the sovereignty of the country so it's citizens are not robbed, raped and murdered by foreign invaders.

Xayd

there's more crime elsewhere. you apply limited resources to where they are most needed.

which is not along the border.

Runding

Quote:
there's more crime elsewhere. you apply limited resources to where they are most needed.

which is not along the border.

You're right -- the security hole known as our border is totally not worth the resources to protect.

zsu2357

Quote:
If the mass majority of people in this country are of hispanic "race" (and you're fucking ting yourself if you say NO THEY AIN'TS ) then racial profiling is a reasonable tool to use to enforce the law. I'm right in the middle of WE ILLEGALS! land, and it's preety easy to quess the illegal 99 times out of a 100. You could do the illegals version of foxworthy's "you might be a redneck if...." routine.

If you see a 30yr or older hispanic riding a bike in work clothes......he might be an illegal

If you see a hispanic hang out with other hispanics at the home depot parking lot......he might be an illegal....and the percentages go up from 99.99345% to 100% when there's 40 fucking bikes chained to the trees around the hispanics

If you get wrecked by a hispanic and they "hit &run" ......they might be an illegal

If you hear a hispanic speak spanish but cannot speak english......he might be an illegal

If you see hispanics in medical facilities that need to be spoken to in spanish by bi-lingual medical staff......he might be an illegal

If a hispanic is a member of MS-13, Mexican mafia, or the norentanous or surenous gangs......he might be an illegal

If he marches in the street waving a mexican flag on the 4th of july......he might be an illegal

and a thousand other "indicators".
And like someone else said"skin color".I'm not Hispanic nor is my oldest boy, but we have been mistaken for.....wonder if we might be illegal's?

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsu2357 View Post
And like someone else said"skin color".I'm not Hispanic nor is my oldest boy, but we have been mistaken for.....wonder if we might be illegal's?

i'm not sure what point you're trying to make- can you rephrase?

Xayd

Quote:
i'm not sure what point you're trying to make- can you rephrase?

no, you tell him why a cop should be able to ask for his papers because he's more tan than you are.

he's not defending stupid, you are. you rephrase.

topcat989

Quote:
no, you tell him why a cop should be able to ask for his papers because he's more tan than you are.

he's not defending stupid, you are. you rephrase.

your mommy didn't hug you enough as a child.