General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
you're just jealous cause you want to drive like this but the highway patrol would make you thier little bitch.

And typical of the libtard hyperbole agiprop, the title is hi-larry-us: "US Vehicle Runs Over everything in Iraq!"

so giving bumper taps to clueless fucktards is "Runs Over Everything!"

Yes I posted this because i want to ram people on the freeway.

Hey dumbass, if someone gives YOU a "bumper tap" like that you'll fucking shit bricks and cry for days about it... screaming shit about a drug using driver, probably a liberal who dared touch your non-liberal american made in mexico vehicle.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by gribly View Post
That could be ONE of many reasons someone would enlist, but it wasn't mine. You probably also assume that I hate all muslims, my favorite thing to do is mutilate dead bodies, and I support all of our president's decisions.

It's a job and people need that to feed their family and live. It doesn't mean you agree with the politics of it imo.

Blaming the soldiers as a whole is stupid. They aren't coming out ahead because of the war either - would be better to enlist and NOT fight, eventually every soldier understands that even if they had some desire for combat in the start.

Patriotic Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Yes, we are totally imperial. Seeing as how we are still there and stealing all their oil.

oh wait.

you're a fucktard.

Iraq is like the definition of imperialism. Invading a foreign nation under false pretenses to install a pro-American, Republican(?) form of government couldn't be a clearer case. Direct colonialism has been out of vogue since WWII

Patriotic Eagle

Quote:
You're ignorant. Many of us are good people, wanting to do our part to help people. It's not the soldier's fault for following orders. Many of them wanted to be home so much more than the locals wanted them out. It's really fucking easy to generalize false accusations about a group of people who have no ability to choose what they are doing and where, though. Same as how when you are under fire and something is going down, you have only a split second to think and then the media has all the time in the world to tear apart your split-second decision. I understand where you are coming from, and it's really fucking clear you haven't a clue as to what is going on in the world or even a hint of what goes on in a soldier's life. It's okay, you're not alone, tons of people think like you do. Also - since when did soldiers actually make money? Lowest paid motherfuckers around, with some of the hardest jobs imaginable.
So in this constructed fantasy it's not someones fault they voluntarily signed up for an organization with a clear history and certain future of murdering people for economic and political gain of a select few? Does personal morality become meaningless once you're a soldier?

Patriotic Eagle

Quote:
I didn't get shit out of the Army. I'm disabled for life, and get a very small compensation for this. It wasn't for personal gain or education, I went from college straight into the scouts. Yes, part of it for me, part of it was because I felt that since I am excellent with firearms and was a good athlete, I'd be of good use. I don't think like your normal human being, I look out for others. I'm that guy that picks up the hitch hiker in the dark, I'm that guy that will do something for someone else before I will do that same thing for myself. It's plagued me my entire life. I do know that I am a good person, and on my deathbed, I can look back and I won't feel remorse or guilt for my life, I will be happy that I have done what I can, without greed. Can you honestly say that you can look at your life with a neutral perspective, and look positive upon it? Can you REALLY say that you do what you want and when? Who do you have to thank for even being able to think that you could do that? Somehow I doubt you're even going to put any thought into this, since it doesn't serve your entertainment needs, get you high, or pad your wallet.

EDIT - As you notice, there are no comments on my thoughts on ANY of the wars we have fought recently or are currently in, my feelings against what we are doing are irrelevant to the conversation, and you're probably not even intellectually capable of understanding why.

lol. You're fucked up as hell dude.