General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelum View Post

You do realize that muslims more than anyone else use suicide bombers?

fyi this is a recent phenomenon and it has nothing to do with Islam (it's more about religion in general, and even then it's used as one of many justifications for suicide terrorism)

Before 9/11, most suicide bombers were not significantly influenced by their religion. See: Tamil Tigers
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

Last edited by 5ive; 02-04-2012 at 06:39 PM..
Old 02-04-2012, 06:15 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#61  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
More justified that our government's disagreement with Castro.

The US has wanted to change the government of Cuba. The nations against Israel want to eliminate the country entirely. Tiny little difference there.


Our stance on Cuba is still , but hardly the same as "Destroy Israel."
Old 02-04-2012, 08:52 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#62  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Domon View Post
How about I name 10 instead:

Mali, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Indonesia, Egypt, Sudan, Morocco, Malaysia, Nigeria and Saudia Arabia

The only two we have vague influence in are Saudi and Egypt. The others we have absolutely nothing to do with

The first two show your desperation. But let's start with Egypt - yeah, we don't intervene there at all, right? Didn't pay some dictatorial government for decades blood money so they could stay in power so long as they were some step-and-fetchit for Israel, right? Actually, that was overtly agreed upon in the Camp David Accords. Once again, the American tax payers get stiffed to make sure the dirty pseudo-OMGOMGOMGOMGs in Israel can not worry about Egypt.

Saudi, as you admit, is another one. "Vague" influence? LOL! We are selling them military equipment. Never quite as good as what Israel gets....and Israel gets everything free, too. But for some reason our government stands in the way of employing Americans which could happen if we sold that equipment to Iran, too.

Sudan - our government supported a coup and a civil war!!!!! How soon you forget! That is like saying we weren't involved in Serbia.

And Turkey? Seriously?
Old 02-04-2012, 09:10 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#63  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Sam's methodology for arguing his little cause is kind of hilarious. It's pretty much been a repetition of this for over half a decade:

"well, there was no holocaust and even if there was something even resembling a holocaust which there was not, this holocaust that actually didn't even happen was the fault of the jews. That is, if it had happened. But it didn't. It's still their fault though"


Quote:
"The fight against Germany has now been waged for months by every Jewish community, on every conference, in all labor unions and by every single Jew in the world. There are reasons for the assumption that our share in this fight is of general importance. We shall start a spiritual and material war of the whole world against Germany. Germany is striving to become once again a great nation, and to recover her lost territories as well as her colonies. But our Jewish interests call for the complete destruction of Germany..." - Valadimir Jabotinsky, in Mascha Rjetsch (January, 1934)
..
Old 02-04-2012, 09:12 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#64  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Domon View Post
How about I name 10 instead:

Mali, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Indonesia, Egypt, Sudan, Morocco, Malaysia, Nigeria and Saudia Arabia

The only two we have vague influence in are Saudi and Egypt. The others we have absolutely nothing to do with

The countries US is not involved in is not an explanation for the ones we are involved in. People don't realize this is not normal behavior. Every empire outstretched it's resources. England had to pull back and let people do their thing in India, Africa, and of course the United States. Rome... Germany... Now it's our turn.

Why not learn from history and cut our losses early? We are not the world, and therefore we cannot save it, rule it or anything even close.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 02-04-2012, 09:51 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#65  

Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
The countries US is not involved in is not an explanation for the ones we are involved in. People don't realize this is not normal behavior. Every empire outstretched it's resources. England had to pull back and let people do their thing in India, Africa, and of course the United States. Rome... Germany... Now it's our turn.

Why not learn from history and cut our losses early? We are not the world, and therefore we cannot save it, rule it or anything even close.

Because we're too busy trying the theory of corporate expansionism. Base the company at home, and do none of the fucking work there because you outsourced it all.
__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:40 PM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#66  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
..

seems to fit "well, there was no holocaust and even if there was something even resembling a holocaust which there was not, this holocaust that actually didn't even happen was the fault of the jews. That is, if it had happened. But it didn't. It's still their fault though" pretty well.

After all, there was no holocaust and even if there ever was one which there was not, they deserved it, because you found a newspaper article from 1934. It's much more convincing now than those batshit dumb articles you found quoting the protocols of the elders of zion a few years back, you fucking moron
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 02-05-2012, 12:47 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#67  

Patriotic Eagle
 
Patriotic Eagle's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
That's getting a little off topic, but as I mentioned, my reply was more a jab at using a picture of a soldier pointing a rifle at a kid.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in657134.shtml

If you don't think 24 houses of torture and murder found in a place 5 miles x 7 miles where those people would torture, behead, rape wives to death while they make the husbands watch, and skin alive men women and children is inhuman...you need to get your head examined

We had to tell the cops we worked with the not get near the "blue buses" because there would be people in them who would snatch up the cops and deliver their heads back to us without their weapons or uniforms....yeah, real human.
And these are to their own fucking countrymen. Well, I guess not really since most of the insurgency at that point was foreign fighters.
But fuck America. And we'll do that by killing Iraqi children in Fallujah! Yeah go Islam! America is the evil empire. Even though we jihadist force people into insurgency by telling them we'll let their wife live only after a mild raping of a few weeks and after we kill the man's kids. Yeah, we'll show America! Fuck their evil Zionist ways! Go Islam!
Haha damn dude. Good thing the Iraqi government definitely hasn't been running its own torture centers in stead for the internationalist capitalist "democratic" foreign invaders who will literally destroy major population centers to kill those opposed to them, or else you might be just as guilty as them! But I know moral thinkers like US soldiers would never cling to a vague and meaningless line about democracy to justify their murder, after all these are the guys that know that when they shoot someone they're definitely killing torturous foreign invaders
Old 02-09-2012, 06:23 PM Patriotic Eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#68  

Patriotic Eagle
 
Patriotic Eagle's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulse Rxn View Post
The issue I take the most grief with regarding Israel is that a pack of sovereign, big boy nations (like Iran) have a fundamental disagreement with the simple existence of Israel. It has nothing to do with displaced Palestinians (obviously, from the PLA it does, but not from countries like Iran.) They (or at least their leaders espouse to) belief at the core of their belief system that the very existence of a 'zionist' regime is something that cannot be tolerated. I take issue with this. Comparisons can be drawn to the cold war Western belief that a large communist power was incongruent with their world view and couldn't be truly accepted into a world community, but I believe that this is different (and even if it's not, it's no longer a factor.)

I firmly believe that we, as Americans, should not tolerate a belief that a country SHOULD NOT exist simply because of the religious beliefs of most of their citizens. If you believe Khomeni, the Iranian leadership believes that it is their fundamental duty to erase Israel of the map. Some might say "America takes that view towards Muslim countries," but that's simply not true. There are many Shar'ia (or partially Shar'ia) countries that we, as a State, do not take issue with.
Modern Zionism is Jewish supremacy and colonization and Iran has every right and justification for condemning the State of Israel. There is a great deal of conflation of anti semitism and anti Zionism in the West for the purposes of preserving the Zionist state. The genuine anti semites that exist within the middle east will only lose popular support when Israel dismantles Zionism as a part of its identity.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:30 PM Patriotic Eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#69  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:11 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.